B4 - General Topic 2024 #40 (April)

Just now, itohkata said:

Well, people, you surprised me ! I saw them having sex and thought "That's going to be a shitstorm on CC" and not even close.

There is this thing called 'delayed reaction'. Now, try to imagine CC without the hate and things going on on cam like tonight. Love or hate Masshole, there's so far been NO drama here...and people say it's HIM that's the problem lol. I think fucking NOT...point proven.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, swordfish said:

No way you logged off for 3 hours fella you live on here 24/7 a thousand posts a day and counting only the X man replies the other italian prick lover . Both of you will be inconsolable when the prick finally departs. Any poster who says anything about your hero you dont like you get upset and try to ridicule them. Dont forget some posters have morals and when your hero treats girls like garbage they will react but alas you have to ridicule. 

Ah you again, you sound like fun. I don't need to explain myself to fruitcakes, so you may as well stop now sweet cheeks 😘😘😘

5 hours ago, happyone said:

Everyone who posts negative and hurtful comments about the participants should ask themselves what if it was said to me--how would I feel.  Regardless if "they are supposed to be grown adults", grown adults have feelings and hurtful comments do affect us.   One or two might be ignored, but the onslaught of the negativity that is posted on this and other sites just compounds the hurt one feels.  Unfortunately, it seems to be the direction mankind is heading--no regard for others and "I have the right to say whatever I want".  So much hate and violence and disrespect for authority.  I wish that I would live long enough to see a reversal of this trend, which would contribute to the peace in the world.

But I will not, and our children will just have to bear the consequences and try to rectify the situation. 

as long as the word "POWER" exists, there will never be peace in the world.  that means you can go when you are ready and not worry about it.

il y a des personne sur ce site qui ont dit que KARMA ne savait pas faire fonctionner un interrupteur hein, hé bien le gros connard d'italien ne sait meme pas fermer une porte coullissante ,enfoiré 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

there are people on this site who have said that KARMA doesn't know how to operate a switch huh, well the big Italian asshole doesn't even know how to close a sliding door, motherfucker

But you don't know how to stop swearing like a spoilt child, you are no better than Masshole. Btw, remember the time Karma tried to unblock the sink on cam 3-19...she did such a great job maneuvering the bucket underneath which was pinned behind the pipe, it came loose and guess what...water EVERYWHERE lmfao. She should have stayed in bed where she is best viewed when sleeping. 

16 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Aber selbstverständlich bin ich das. ! Wie Millionen anderer Menschen auch. Ich hatte mich nur etwas an Statistik versucht.

statistics are just numbers. who cares. not to users for sure. 🤷‍♂️

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

But you don't know how to stop swearing like a spoilt child, you are no better than Masshole. Btw, remember the time Karma tried to unblock the sink on cam 3-19...she did such a great job maneuvering the bucket underneath which was pinned behind the pipe, it came loose and guess what...water EVERYWHERE lmfao. She should have stayed in bed where she is best viewed when sleeping. 

selena gomez haters GIF

Il y a 6 minutes, TfiDeano a dit :

Mais tu ne sais pas comment arrêter de jurer comme un enfant gâté, tu ne vas pas mieux que Masshole. Au fait, rappelez-vous la fois où Karma a essayé de débloquer l'évier sur la came 3-19... elle a fait un excellent travail en manœuvrant le seau en dessous qui était coincé derrière le tuyau, il s'est détaché et devinez quoi... de l'eau PARTOUT lmfao. Elle aurait dû rester au lit, là où elle est mieux vue lorsqu'elle dort. 

je ne t'aie pas demandé ton avis ???et l'enfant gâté tu dois savoir se qu'il te dit depuis le temps  

• Haha 2

Just now, Noodle said:

selena gomez haters GIF

Yup, CC was all good this evening even with Masshole back in B4...no drama, just fucking...no problem. Then the haters started to wake up and comment here...ruining everything haha. the funny thing is personally I never even watched them fuck. 

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The eclipse is over. Now back to our regular scheduled programming.   :biggrin:

Joe Biden GIF by Creative Courage

I take it you weren't in it's path then?