B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

About time he done something else useful rather than thinking with his dick.  :biggrin:

He only helped because she asked him when they were in Sara's bedroom lol. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma fait entre autres des impressions d'épouvantail. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24 heures sur 24

elle le fait avec ses bras tandis que ton protégé le fait avec sa grande gueule de mafieux

Just now, pajero said:

She does it with her arms while your protégé does it with his big mafia mouth

And why would you insist on lowering the tone mentioning your mate Masshole. You are clearly seriously unwell. 

Just now, poncherello said:

Finally in a nice B4 without males, after a long time. How beautiful. Even if there are few girls this is a good sign

No Masshole, no Tantra, no Wolf...and one less female now Naya left. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Et pourquoi insisteriez-vous pour baisser le ton en mentionnant votre compagnon Masshole. Vous êtes clairement gravement malade. 

ne publie plus sur KARMA et je te laisserer tranquille avec ton protégé mass ,c'est pas difficile a comprendre

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, pajero said:

don't post on KARMA anymore and I'll leave you alone with your protégé mass, it's not hard to understand

Try to learn the word 'banter' and DO NOT EVER tell people what to do, disgusting human. I happily commented on Karma as 'banter' and until you arrived everything was fine. You clearly are a very unhappy and hateful person...now kindly get lost. Thanks. 

Anyone know why Naya left?

I assume she left earlier than planned, as her friend Katarina is still there, & they were so inseparable (certainly at first) that I assumed they'd leave together - and I still think that was the original plan. But these are just assumptions of course. Did anyone hear of an actual reason?

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

He only helped because she asked him when they were in Sara's bedroom lol. 

And then immediately after carrying her luggage out he complained about having to help her, Sara asked him "Do you want a medal?"  So he then tried to have a serious conversation with Sara in the kitchen telling her that she undervalues him and he over values her because she didn't kick Karma out of her room when he arrived. He cut the discussion short because he needed to get back to work.

I'm not a Massi hater so please don't shoot the messenger. I just thought this was interesting.

• Thanks 2