B4 - General Topic 2024 #41 (April)

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Here's an idea... close B4 & B7 

It is not just you suggesting this.  But here is my suggestion--if you don't like the people in those villas or B4 and B7--don't watch them and concentrate on watching the rest of RLC.

But if that were to happen, alas, we would lose all the bitching and complaining by the CC patrons. 😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is not just you suggesting this.  But here is my suggestion--if you don't like the people in those villas or B4 and B7--don't watch them and concentrate on watching the rest of RLC.

But if that were to happen, alas, we would lose all the bitching and complaining by the CC patrons. 😏

that doesn't always work they regularly spread like a virus to other apartments just think of the Dylan time

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Haha you literally 'almost' copied and pasted what I have always said lol. 

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Haha you literally 'almost' copied and pasted what I have always said lol. 

How is that possible???  I never read your posts !!!!!                              just kidding :biggrin:

• Haha 1

When I saw that Medusa became part of the project, I thought, especially since she was quite fun to watch in Masha apartment, that it could develop positively. But together with Numi, it's the worst possible outcome. A bunch of lifeless bullshit shows. Really pathetic.

It's as if all real life has been erased and substituted for boredom. 😒

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Comms like this between members is how it should be...nice and calm. I was away from RLC for 4.5 years but I remember many ex tenants and apartments. RLC even has a Wiki page with most ex tenants listed and current. 

REALLIFECAMWIKI.COM

That's not RLC.  Cam Caps controls it and I look after all the Additions, Archiving and Editing.   

I'm a busy man when changes happen.  :biggrin:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Masshole with her suitcase after she asked him to help her. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

About time he done something else useful rather than thinking with his dick.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Es wurde Zeit, dass er etwas anderes Nützliches tat, als mit seinem Schwanz nachzudenken.  :breites Grinsen:

Mache können nicht mal mit dem Schwanz denken, geschweige was anfangen....😁

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's not RLC.  Cam Caps controls it and I look after all the Additions, Archiving and Editing.   

I'm a busy man when changes happen.  :biggrin:

I don't mean it's run by RLC but someone created it and edits it regularly...that person being you then lol. 

• Upvote 1