Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

57 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Plenty should be like that. 🤣

Others clearly need one of these booked as well. 🤓

200.gif

I'm still waiting for when you post a funny joke, so far they have all been 'nearly' funny. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm still waiting for when you post a funny joke, so far they have all been 'nearly' funny. 

Might have guessed you'd pipe up. Everyone will be waiting a lot longer on you posting anything remotely funny. You've no got your little buddy here to help you out either lol. 👀

Best post on both forums. Sure to get a laugh from one of them. 🤣

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Might have guessed you'd pipe up. Everyone will be waiting a lot longer on you posting anything remotely funny. You've no got your little buddy here to help you out either lol. 👀

Pipe up, na far from...but like you I felt compelled to be rude, so yunno...you say your bit, I say mine...everyone's happy eh! I'm not here to say funny things...here to observe what's on RLC and what the topic of discussion is, on both forums. Not to post incredibly unfunny jokes. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jonno said:

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jonno said:

Dude, I'm not trying to piss on Cheerios. I disllke Masha, but I'm not on her board trashin' her. And why would I if people that pay for it want to watch her? If RLC needs to make money, I'm all about it. Then they can expand the business. The only logical answer is that you're a freeloader and you are trying to control something from the outside looking in.

But, in the mean time, enjoy your stay here. I appreciate your comments. Honestly.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

begins the workout laughing. Because she knows what she is doing. i love that.

Now you can read minds too ? wow, you keep amazing me 😁 have fun with Miss Lazy-B. Oh and you should def watch last (Saturday) night around 8:45 isch....maybe you could tell us what they both were thinking on the couch......they looked near dead to me 🤣

Beard Hunk GIF by giphystudios2021

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I'd rather watch her than that loser Tonya in B2 who does less than Linda

I don't watch the B2 appartments, but I find it hard to believe someone can do less than nothing. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

I don't watch the B2 appartments, but I find it hard to believe someone can do less than nothing. 

Tonya has done more in one month than Linda in 7yrs. So more BS.

• Haha 3