Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

I only see stains on the chest 

Entiendo, but she is smart enough to leave them alone. I am only beginning to understand women. But I'm certain of one thing. She is totally aware of what makes her who she is or she not show them at all. I applaud her for showing her body. Not just for our benefit, but more hers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

My last comment Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show is for Linda to, at the very least, get out on that fucking balcony this year. Not naked (I wish). Lay out there in a nice yellow bikini or a shiny silver or gold one. I'm giving you a heads up now so you can order it from Shein. You can wear matching bunny ears if you want. That would be cute.

She was on the balcony for a few minutes a couple a days ago. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

So no action at 23:30 lol. There wasn't even a hug.

might be a hour ahead if so my apologies. he had his hand around her throat,etc I know he is a 2 pump chump so guess it is easy to miss. :)  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

That's the other thing bugs me. Linda works in front of the camera. Tibor works behind the camera. Linda works out at home. Tibor works in a gym. There is no apparent mutual benefit. I sure as hell hope he has medical benefits at the very least.

My advice to T-clueless. Support your wife. Get her out of there. Here's how.

Promote her. Get her on youtube, tiktok, social. Totally non-naked so she is comfortable with it. And act now. She is in her prime. The window of opportunity is waning. With your video editing and her body, you could be out of there in a year at worst.

Tibor works in the community with kids...no gym. 

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

Entiendo, but she is smart enough to leave them alone. I am only beginning to understand women. But I'm certain of one thing. She is totally aware of what makes her who she is or she not show them at all. I applaud her for showing her body. Not just for our benefit, but more hers.

"Beginning to understand women." 🤣

were not worthy waynes world GIF

video game winner GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

• Haha 1