Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Now then now then kitty's mom showed her tits as anybody got a video of this asking for a mature friend

I know i do but finding it could be a problem

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi Gregg I have a short video of Kitty and her gorgeous Mom dancing near the kitchen but not topless.

Can you send it please blue

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Check the bedding out ROTFLMFAO...say WHAAAAAT! 

You'd swear by that bedding they are shagging all the time right? Even tonight,Linda seemed to have wanted sex but her husband was tired from playing with kids all weekend!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Jonno said:

The bed duvet cover. 🤣

Oh My God Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Bet Knobhead would have one. 😂

I'd take one....without T Bore on it of course🤣

• Haha 2

Just now, cupid30 said:

You'd swear by that bedding they are shagging all the time right? Even tonight,Linda seemed to have wanted sex but her husband was tired from playing with kids all weekend!

Apparently this bedding is OLD and not doctored to remove her fat and ink. Apparently they had this done years ago lol. I mean T Bone is never gonna grow into a man is he...he collects fucking LEGO. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Apparently this bedding is OLD and not doctored to remove her fat and ink. Apparently they had this done years ago lol. I mean T Bone is never gonna grow into a man is he...he collects fucking LEGO. 

Lego Rotate GIF by sheepfilms

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm pretty sure it was HIS idea getting their picture imprinted on a sheet set,what a fucking douche!! Those tattoos and "fat" on Linda makes her more attractive than ever,I think her husband just prefers hanging out with kids...keeps him feeling young...I feel bad for Linda 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'm pretty sure it was HIS idea getting their picture imprinted on a sheet set,what a fucking douche!! Those tattoos and "fat" on Linda makes her more attractive than ever,I think her husband just prefers hanging out with kids...keeps him feeling young...I feel bad for Linda 

Well, like I said, T Bone will never grow up and to be honest Linda is wasted on him. I'd happily take over his saved game and take her on even being a bigger Linda than 4+ years back tattoo or no tattoo. I love that woman.  

• Like 1