Linda & Tibor (2024) #4

Hold on, LOL. Just one yoga workout with yoga shorts, no panties, topless. It's on my Christmas wish list so I hope it happens by then lmao. Oh and btw, my BD is one month later so naked would be the next wish.

Just sayin'

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hold on, LOL. Just one yoga workout with yoga shorts, no panties, topless. It's on my Christmas wish list so I hope it happens by then lmao. Oh and btw, my BD is one month later so naked would be the next wish.

Just sayin'

FYI, I have the free cams, but looked like hubby nailed Linds about 23.30 (I think, give or take an hour,) last night, Fri, if you did not catch it, obviously i did not watched it, maybe he was naked on top of her for some other reason. :)  All the best. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

FYI, I have the free cams, but looked like hubby nailed Linds about 23.30 (I think, give or take an hour,) last night, Fri, if you did not catch it, obviously i did not watched it, maybe he was naked on top of her for some other reason. 🙂 All the best. 

On it

• Like 1

That's the other thing bugs me. Linda works in front of the camera. Tibor works behind the camera. Linda works out at home. Tibor works in a gym. There is no apparent mutual benefit. I sure as hell hope he has medical benefits at the very least.

My advice to T-clueless. Support your wife. Get her out of there. Here's how.

Promote her. Get her on youtube, tiktok, social. Totally non-naked so she is comfortable with it. And act now. She is in her prime. The window of opportunity is waning. With your video editing and her body, you could be out of there in a year at worst.