B1 - General Topic 2024 #5 (April / May)

41 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

It shows how fake A&M are really to instigate 3sums and then back off at Amalia's choosing. She either has control issues or feels threatened by the other girls who participate in and 2 girl 1 guy action. I was happy to watch Sparrow enjoy what was left of herself alone lol 

Things kind of halted last night because Mati couldn't get it up.  But.. Medusa did also just kind of become selfish herself.  When Mati turned his attention toward Amalia, she kept on her own adventure with the vibrator.  She could have rolled over and helped.

4 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Things kind of halted last night because Mati couldn't get it up.  But.. Medusa did also just kind of become selfish herself.  When Mati turned his attention toward Amalia, she kept on her own adventure with the vibrator.  She could have rolled over and helped.

A&M were her hosts, they could have done better I think. 

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Say something positive, kinda bored of these moaner comments who feel a sense of 'entitlement' of what they believe they should be watching on RLC. 

regardless of how you took it, that was a positive comment!  now go take a bath, brush your teeth, and get in bed like a good little boy.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

regardless of how you took it, that was a positive comment!  now go take a bath, brush your teeth, and get in bed like a good little boy.

You said your part, I said mine...so why are you back here talking more nonsense...something you truly are an expert at it seems. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, Catmaster a dit :

What's going on in Barcelona tonight? Almost no one is at home in the Barcelona apartments. Does anyone have an idea?

it's the start of the "Feria de Abril", many activities, concerts etc...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

What's going on in Barcelona tonight? Almost no one is at home in the Barcelona apartments. Does anyone have an idea?

Warmer weather, more outdoor events occurring, plus the fact it's Friday night.

• Like 1