Caroline & Park (2024) #6

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

we seen what they do alone  it was even less than when he is there in the other room,and where was she the rest of the nights he was out of town she spent 2 nights alone 

we seen what they do alone on cam I should have said

I been following this apt pretty close for the last few months for reasons I stated before,when park was working she would be home all day every day I remember thinking this girl needs a hobby other than masturbating every day then park quits and is home now she leaves pretty much every day for a couple hours or all day and some guys say she was working the whole time 

Just now, Keen Observer said:

Post the link of where she left.  I see her washing her shoes and other stuff with her clothes.

I searched the apartment a few times,unless they have a hiding place off cam she was not there so I figured she left

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I been following this apt pretty close for the last few months for reasons I stated before,when park was working she would be home all day every day I remember thinking this girl needs a hobby other than masturbating every day then park quits and is home now she leaves pretty much every day for a couple hours or all day and some guys say she was working the whole time 

I searched the apartment a few times,unless they have a hiding place off cam she was not there so I figured she left

I think she was out of site in the bathroom. 

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my mistake after checking the replay she was taking a 15 minute shit without setting off a motion sensor

She was pinching a loaf.   :biggrin:

2bwj.jpg

• Haha 1