Caroline & Park (2024) #6

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

oh I used to joke about guys like you,it was about B2 and the roof I said a guy and girl could be drunk go up there her come down grab a box condoms a jar of lube and a sleeping bag and you would still say well you didn't see them do anything so you don't know what they did 

People like you are the reason why I don't believe in Universal Voting Rights.

• Haha 2

the really messed up thing is is they actually went farther when park was sleeping on carols birthday,tells you a lot on her birthday she is getting eaten out by her girlfriend when her boyfriend sleeps in the other room 

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

People like you are the reason why I don't believe in Universal Voting Rights.

the reason I said that when Danial went on the roof with that black haired slut that would fuck anyone she even grabbed a sleeping bag and some idiot said well you don't know what they did you didn't see it

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

the reason I said that when Danial went on the roof with that black haired slut that would fuck anyone she even grabbed a sleeping bag and some idiot said well you don't know what they did you didn't see it

I meant Daniel the drug dealer

il y a 37 minutes, philo a dit :

Frisky is obviously loosing some of her shyness. She just showed both her tits for the camera. She actually has a very nice set.

And of course I missed it (I have no replay), had to get some groceries. 😕

To me, it still seems that Carol has more affection towards Frisky than she has with Park.

Also, Park only gives Carol some affection when he wants sex, which doesn't help his case.  😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

To me, it still seems that Carol has more affection towards Frisky than she has with Park.

Also, Park only gives Carol some affection when he wants sex, which doesn't help his case.  😂

It is clear that she has a crush for Frisky !