Caroline & Park (2024) #6

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

they have been alone like this 3 or 4 times now this is as far as it ever goes

A month ago, they had a very similar get together, except this time Caroline is more aggressive.  But unfortunately, Frisky doesn't react to C's hand.  Almost like she doesn't want to lose emotional control that she has over C.

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

are you for real just because you don't see something does not mean you cant know what's happening

But you are assuming something you have not proof is taking place, except in your mind.

3 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Surely this must be more fun with the clothes off. 

Caroline should give the good example by removing hers.

I agree.  I get the feeling that as long as she keeps her clothes on, she doesn't think she is being unfaithful to the Pee Man.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

To me, it still seems that Carol has more affection towards Frisky than she has with Park.

Also, Park only gives Carol some affection when he wants sex, which doesn't help his case.  😂

I was watching Caroline in the tub when Park got home.  Her mood noticeably changed just by the look on her face.

27 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is clear that she has a crush for Frisky ! 

I think it's more than a crush.  Her love for Park seems like an "obligation", where her growing affection/love for Frisky seems to be from the heart.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Caroline doing her daily obligation to Park.  Probably thanks for letting her have some time at home without him.

It's her solemn duty.  Should be getting a gusher soon.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

She seems to wear the pants in the relationship when often she seems she would rather not.  She can survive/thrive w/o him while he would have a struggle if they went their separate ways. 

On a side issue, this relationship has similarities to Leora and Paul.  She's the authority in the relationship while he seems to do little other that supply a dick and conversation.

4 hours ago, Howard said:

She seems to wear the pants in the relationship when often she seems she would rather not.  She can survive/thrive w/o him while he would have a struggle if they went their separate ways. 

On a side issue, this relationship has similarities to Leora and Paul.  She's the authority in the relationship while he seems to do little other that supply a dick and conversation.

And damn little conversation at that.  In watching them fuck a few times, there is no passion between them.  Heck, even Nelly and Boggers as many times as they've racked it up, still seem go at it like two teenagers in heat.

• Like 1