B4 - General Topic 2024 #43 (April)

On 4/26/2024 at 4:41 AM, itohkata said:

Are you bored, bitter, or both? The last 5 comments I saw from you makes me wonder.

not at all, i've never been better!

is rlc not doing it for you?  are you that bored with it that you want to come and try and put down a forum member?  the people on this forum from what i've observed so far, really wear their feelings on their sleeve.  if someone doesn't say exactly what they want to hear, that person gets called out like that person is the problem.  itohkata, i think you need to take a good look in the mirror and sort some things out in that head of yours!  have a nice day!

5 minutes ago, babyalfa said:

YUK!  It's been there since at least the beginning of the earliest replay..April 19th @ 0200!

The brown stuff looks like dry cat food.  The bread must be hard as a rock.  Possibly for the birds.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I don't get why those who reside in B4 aren't dealing with it...maybe because it's gross, I mean it's not like none of the girls have done anything gross in the house is it lol. 

I think the cleaning lady looks after things when she's there to clean.  The tenants don't lift much of a finger to do much, they're to worried about their genitalia.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think the cleaning lady looks after things when she's there to clean.  The tenants don't lift much of a finger to do much, they're to worried about their genitalia.   :biggrin:

Aziza would have had her rubber gloves and cleaning away and that plate would be gonzo. 🚛

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Is tonight that night she takes that toy in her ass? - shes tried it before. 😲😉

oh she loves it in the ass,when she took Elvis in the ass she was quivering 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh she loves it in the ass,when she took Elvis in the ass she was quivering 

Yeah I forgot about that. That was some good cam. 😅

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Che commento idiota. 

Come il suo commento, voi due uscite fuori solo quando ci sono ragazzi o se ne parla male, altrimenti non vedo altri commenti. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I didn't know Karma dyed her hair, what is her real color then?

anyway...with all the grooming she's doing now you can bet that tantra idiot is coming today 😪

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1