3 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

So...did anyone catch the conversations between Mati and Masshole in B5 yesterday? Apparently, Masshole is thinking about NOT celebrating his birthday on the 17th/18th or something and is looking for a new place to live because someone sent a letter to his employer (R*****T) with information about RLC lmfao. If he is thinking of leaving then please PLEASE take Sara and Karma too. 

Sara yes but not Karma, she is good she can stay.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sara yes but not Karma, she is good she can stay.

What part of Karma is good and/or watchable...and obviously, I disagree with her staying.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

What part of Karma is good and/or watchable...and obviously, I disagree with her staying.  

She is obviously nice to look at, I like her stay in the villa, gets along with the other girls, always looking after the cat, has started to do open solo bates, there's so many things whats not to like 🙂
Sure it can be a little boring when she is with her guy and they do that long and slow tantra sex, but other than that she is great.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

She is obviously nice to look at, I like her stay in the villa, gets along with the other girls, always looking after the cat, has started to do open solo bates, there's so many things whats not to like 🙂
Sure it can be a little boring when she is with her guy and they do that long and slow tantra sex, but other than that she is great.

I appreciate your opinion but obviously mine is different and I simply cannot wait till she departs the project. 

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I appreciate your opinion but obviously mine is different and I simply cannot wait till she departs the project. 

Mine is different too.  I can't wait for everyone to leave N & B included.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

52 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Mine is different too.  I can't wait for everyone to leave N & B included.  :biggrin:

Well Boggers has been dumping his load in her red cave recently so clearly trying for a baby. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well Boggers has been dumping his load in her red cave recently so clearly trying for a baby. 

That's one way to make an exit.  

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

So...did anyone catch the conversations between Mati and Masshole in B5 yesterday? Apparently, Masshole is thinking about NOT celebrating his birthday on the 17th/18th or something and is looking for a new place to live because someone sent a letter to his employer (R*****T) with information about RLC lmfao. If he is thinking of leaving then please PLEASE take Sara and Karma too. 

89092413-ea27-428a-b1d2-40419eca1fe3_text.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

89092413-ea27-428a-b1d2-40419eca1fe3_text.gif

Hey Max, I like Karma, but if she takes that asswipe boyfriend with him, so be it. He bought her roses today anyway, I haven't got roses for years from my guy!

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Max, I like Karma, but if she takes that asswipe boyfriend with him, so be it. He bought her roses today anyway, I haven't got roses for years from my guy!

I don't sub any more Ash..don't really care who stays or goes.  

Here ya go...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1