2 hours ago, mikeeej4 said:

Massi moet heel snel vertrekken hij verpest de hele sfeer in b4 en b7 en de meisjes willen niets van hem  alleen zijn hoertje sara hangt aan hem vast

His Visa should be getting close for his RLC exit.  

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

His Visa should be getting close for his RLC exit.  

Isn't he supposed to be Italian ? If so (or any other EU/Shengen country) he does not have a visa and can stay (and work) indefinitely in Spain.

1 minute ago, itohkata said:

Isn't he supposed to be Italian ? If so (or any other EU/Shengen country) he does not have a visa and can stay (and work) indefinitely in Spain.

I don't know if he's Italian or not.  RLC were the ones that gave him the Italian name.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know if he's Italian or not.  RLC were the ones that gave him the Italian name.  

He has regularly gone back to Italy for brief visits.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, itohkata said:

Isn't he supposed to be Italian ? If so (or any other EU / Schengen country) he does not have a visa and can stay (and work) indefinitely in Spain.

I remembering him saying to someone that he'd been living in Spain for over 4 years. 

il y a 7 minutes, coolcucumber a dit :

I am actually surprised Massi haven't flirted with Medusa at all, when Medusa arrived and with her past with Masha i actually thought that Sara might hook his man with her but nah

Medusa has made it very clear to Massi on a number of occasions that he was welcome inside her pants, but it was Massi who didn't respond - apart from a short grope of her tits at the B4 party a couple of weeks ago.  I reckon Sara has blocked the cock here 🤣

• Upvote 1