Masha - (2024) #6

8 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

New fuk man is there again, and now she has him doing the cupping. Not even 24 hours and a new man has now replaced Shaq. 

The bald guy from yesterday.

The guys on cc was right the black guy is a idiot!  You're cheating in a house with camera's everywhere.   The guest girl was resisting pulling her pants up but he continued.   Also Masha reads comments from cc as well.  When they went to the floor I could see them on cam 1.

4 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

The guys on cc was right the black guy is a idiot!  You're cheating in a house with camera's everywhere.   The guest girl was resisting pulling her pants up but he continued.   Also Masha reads comments from cc as well.  When they went to the floor I could see them on cam 1.

Do you know what the problem is? is that probably knowing Masha she will do exactly what Thinga wrote before. For the weekend we will see Masha fucking Shaq again, because it's the same thing she did with Elvis until a few months ago.

26 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Do you know what the problem is? is that probably knowing Masha she will do exactly what Thinga wrote before. For the weekend we will see Masha fucking Shaq again, because it's the same thing she did with Elvis until a few months ago.

So true after Elvis wrecked the apt and beat her up her legs was open for him not long after.  Why would she invite this Shag back after you have the evidence on him??  Weird!!

2 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

So true after Elvis wrecked the apt and beat her up her legs was open for him not long after.  Why would she invite this Shag back after you have the evidence on him??  Weird!!

We shouldn't take for granted what Masha say or writes on the board.

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder if we get a threesome?

I think it's the intial plan, given Masha showering and putting on lingerie.  But things tend to go sideways once they start visiting the powder room frequently.

4 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I think it's the intial plan, given Masha showering and putting on lingerie.  But things tend to go sideways once they start visiting the powder room frequently.

the guest girl is a bit over dressed considering what the other ones are wearing