Masha - (2024) #7

13 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha's followers board says 'no more men'...and what happens, two new men turn up in the apartment lmfao. 

No more men... for at least 20 minutes

• Haha 4

was wondering how long he could play some game while she was gyrating on the bed lol

after sometime in the kitchen the game was up lol

she reminds me of a song from one of my fav bands CSNY song "Love the one your with".

Ok, could someone prepare a time line for the number of people Masha has had sex with the last month.

After Elvis ..... there was a black guy.

Then the black guy screwed around with a female on the couch and Masha got mad at him. Black guy out!

"Friends" return, ..... new female guest bed buddy ????, ..... Black guy returns to Masha's bed, ..... Baldy guy sex with Masha????, ..... a second black guy in Masha's bed.

Trying to follow along, but I'm confused.  

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Ok, könnte jemand eine Zeitleiste für die Anzahl der Personen erstellen, mit denen Mascha im letzten Monat Sex hatte.

Nach Elvis ... kam ein Schwarzer.

Dann hat der Schwarze mit einer Frau auf der Couch rumgemacht und Mascha wurde sauer auf ihn. Schwarzer raus!

„Friends“ kehren zurück, ….. neue weibliche Gast-Bettgenossin ????, ….. Schwarzer Typ kehrt in Mashas Bett zurück, ….. Glatzkopf hat Sex mit Mascha????, ….. ein zweiter Schwarzer in Mashas Bett.

Ich versuche, Ihnen zu folgen, aber ich bin verwirrt.  

That's how it is in the life of a whore.

Hey Masha, enjoy your short vacay to Florence and I hope Shaq looks after your apartment whilst you are away again being as he is in your bed sleeping right now. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Masha out of town again. One of the men from the collection is already in her bed to crash for the weekend. How many more transients will we see at her place this weekend. 
It amazes me how many people have access to her apartment. 

1 hour ago, Ashes10 said:

Masha out of town again. One of the men from the collection is already in her bed to crash for the weekend. How many more transients will we see at her place this weekend. 
It amazes me how many people have access to her apartment. 

Something that RLC needs to look into.  

• Upvote 1