B4 - General Topic 2024 #50(June)

9 hours ago, happyone said:

Some have said he is her daddy !!!  It isn't illegal in Spain but......

I'm the one whom said this, I know that not her Father it a joke about how old he is. When someone refers to a younger woman is that your Dad? That means it's joke about how old the person is.....It's all good just joking. 🙂 ✌️

9 hours ago, Lasse said:

Some have said he is her daddy !!!  It isn't illegal in Spain but......

Just a joke dude....it means that he's older then her that's all. 🙂 ✌️

4 hours ago, Troy said:

I'm the one whom said this, I know that not her Father it a joke about how old he is. When someone refers to a younger woman is that your Dad? That means it's joke about how old the person is.....It's all good just joking. 🙂 ✌️

It does make me wonder though, can a father and adult daughter have a relationship in Spain?

Age of consent is 16 in Spain, I have seen some that say it was 14 but that may have stipulations but it could also be bullshit.

Maybe someone on CC knows and can straighten me out. Thx ahead of time.

46 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

It does make me wonder though, can a father and adult daughter have a relationship in Spain?

Age of consent is 16 in Spain, I have seen some that say it was 14 but that may have stipulations but it could also be bullshit.

Maybe someone on CC knows and can straighten me out. Thx ahead of time.

Consensual incest between adults is legal in Spain.  Consensual incest between minors is probably also legal.  Age of consent is 16, so minors would be ages 15 and under. 

If Martina's brother wasn't 'gay', their 'familiarity' might have led to suspicions about off-cam behavior, or behavior before Martina arrived in Barcelona with Alberto.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, moules said:

Consensual incest between adults is legal in Spain.  Consensual incest between minors is probably also legal.  Age of consent is 16, so minors would be ages 15 and under.

As far I'm concerned any Father having sex with his daughter should be shot. ✌️

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1