Linda & Tibor (2024) #6

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

There are expectations in their contract. If they don't comply RLC will fire them. Everyone knows that.

Yeah, that's why Masha has done all those drugs, had all those meltdowns and yet is still here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Yeah, that's why Masha has done all those drugs, had all those meltdowns and yet is still here 

Can't speak for Masha. I only know what Kitty told me. For all I know Masha's contract is grandfathered in and allows drugs and shit.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Can't speak for Masha. I only know what Kitty told me. For all I know Masha's contract is grandfathered in and allows drugs and shit.

So..............you can't speak for Linda either ? 🤔

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

So Masha has tenure

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

Masha's going to be in her grave before she reaches the young age of 45 with the lifestyle she leads.  

3 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

So Masha has tenure

Maybe. But I don't watch Masha. I only know if someone is doing drugs on camera they will be fired immediately. Ofc, someone will say they saw it.

22 hours ago, jugghead said:

There are expectations in their contract. If they don't comply RLC will fire them. Everyone knows that.

I think the only expectation in their contracts are that they spend a percentage of time in the apartment over the course of the day/week. I am just guessing because they are definitely not expected to perform anything sexual as many are hardly ever seen doing sexual stuff but still remain in the project. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/13/2024 at 6:24 PM, jugghead said:

You guys can call it what you want but the  participants call it a "job". Yes, sitting on the sofa or being on your cell phone is a job. Let's face it. They can't go anywhere too often or they get fired. 

It's not true, if you wanted you could stay out all day and come back just to sleep and no one would kick you out. At most some of us would complain but nothing more. To get kicked out of RLC you have to damage the apartment or try to kill someone, things like that.

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It's not true, if you wanted you could stay out all day and come back just to sleep and no one would kick you out. At most some of us would complain but nothing more. To get kicked out of RLC you have to damage the apartment or try to kill someone, things like that.

Violence always gets you kicked. But I can't say about being out all day. Never saw anyone do it.