Alina anal

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone,

to you that Alina has done anal ? you have the video ?

thank you

que yo sepa alina no ha echo anal , los unicos anal verdaderos , fueron maya y adriana , a esta ultima le pusieron el culo como el bebedero de un pato .

Te olvidas de Diana, uno evidente en la cama hace ya algún tiempo (agosto?) y otro reciente en el sofá, aunque no tan visible.

ESO NO ESTA PROBADO  , solo supociones , el de la cama no lo vi , el del salon no hubo anal ,

hello everyone,

to you that Alina has done anal ? you have the video ?

thank you

que yo sepa alina no ha echo anal , los unicos anal verdaderos , fueron maya y adriana , a esta ultima le pusieron el culo como el bebedero de un pato .

Maya Anal?me lo he perdido,alguien tiene ese video?mandarmelo por privado por favor,yo creo que es el unico que no tengo.

The anus was made for exiting purposes. Not entering.

...and mouth was made for entering. So why most women spit out ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Next time my neighbor comes over for some friends with benefits fun. I'll ask her why they spit instead of swallowing.

The anus was made for exiting purposes. Not entering.

...and mouth was made for entering. So why most women spit out ?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The mouth was made for both, swallowing food and water, throwing up or spitting vomit or crap. That's why there is no sphincter, a one way valve.

• 2 weeks later...