Carina & Sabrina

I uploaded a particularly nice .wmv of the long haired young lady (Carina or Sabrina). Having uploaded it ok, I checked and now I cannot see it although the message information still shows. Can anybody explain where I am going wrong?

video link pm

I uploaded a particularly nice .wmv of the long haired young lady (Carina or Sabrina). Having uploaded it ok, I checked and now I cannot see it although the message information still shows. Can anybody explain where I am going wrong?

Maybe the large blue font doesn't help.

You can write in every color if you feel like it. On the other hand, you do not have to write that big. Our sight is good enough to read ordinary sized font. Remind you that writing in capital letters or with large letters is assimilated to screaming.

And in addition to a good view, I also have a good hearing ... :)

Seems I am upsetting both Ozi and Cho2vant with my blue font?

Good thing I counsel Internet Users on Cyber-bulliying!

If you do not like my messages, do NOT read them!

Yet another fuckwit.

By the way, if you counsel people on bullying, it would help if you could spell it.

You can write in every color if you feel like it. On the other hand, you do not have to write that big. Our sight is good enough to read ordinary sized font. Remind you that writing in capital letters or with large letters is assimilated to screaming.

Not everyone has good eyesight. Bigger fonts help a lot when your vision is poor.

At least he didn't post it in pink.  LOL

Not everyone has good eyesight. Bigger fonts help a lot when your vision is poor.

At least he didn't post it in pink.  LOL

!