Caroline & Park (2024) #8

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Minions because they are female?

Minions because Caroline obviously wears the dick in the relationship and controls the going ons in this place, the Queen Bee.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bayleebr said:

Minions because Caroline obviously wears the dick in the relationship and controls the going ons in this place, the Queen Bee.

She's nothing to write home about. She's just another skank.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

You don't like her because she's a woman?

27 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You don't like her because she's a woman?

No, dislike is too strong a word, it's more like she not to my tastes as a participant. Mainly because of the contrived going ons in this apartment, that she obviously directs.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bayleebr said:

No, dislike is too strong a word, it's more like she not to my tastes as a participant. Mainly because of the contrived going ons in this apartment, that she obviously directs.

so you want RLC to be all guys all the time?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

so you want RLC to be all guys all the time?

damn dude you are way too obsessed with dicks you got a real issue still saying the same shit for years now either admit your a closet homosexual and just get it over with because we are all tired of hearing it

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn dude you are way too obsessed with dicks you got a real issue still saying the same shit for years now either admit your a closet homosexual and just get it over with because we are all tired of hearing it

What are you twelve?

• Like 1

I don't want to upset anybody but shall we call a spade a spade and acknowledge reality........RLC and other similar sites are all contrived/staged performances its just some are better than others. They are there to earn money...period.
Some have very pretty ladies and some not so. Some have dickhead men and some don't.
Not all will be to everyone's taste, but we may well have different tastes when dining out. One man's meat etc etc
So let's all chill out and accept we are not all the same.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sting409 said:

RLC and other similar sites are all contrived/staged performances

I would disagree. Or they need better writers. Come on, I saw netflix shows where more things would happen. Some tenants does seem to play the views : almost all the non-spanish BC places and Leora. The rest is not a staged performance. Take B&K : they love to fuck, but it's always natural the way it starts. And that's the same for most of the couples. Even Masha is not staged.

They are there to earn money...period.

Obviously, but 100% agree on that. The fact that we have to pay to watch is a big giveaway.

Some have very pretty ladies and some not so. Some have dickhead men and some don't.
Not all will be to everyone's taste, but we may well have different tastes when dining out. One man's meat etc etc

I would have written that differently, but 100% also

So let's all chill out and accept we are not all the same.

100%, but good luck with both parts of this statement 🙂