Masha - (2024) #8

Le 7/20/2024 à 10:02 PM, Aurage a dit :

Masha, Sasha and Dasha maintained a polyamorous relationship for several months, they formed a loving and sexual trio. And then after a while, the threesome sex became privileged sex between Sasha and Dasha, they got closer to finally realize that they were both in love and that they wanted to have a relationship as a couple exclusive, without Masha. All this really happened gradually, over months, or even several years, I don't remember? The two of them got together before they even left Masha's apartment. Until the last moment, Masha told Sasha that he was the love of her life and that she thought it was a shame to have to part ways like this. If I remember correctly. I find it all the more admirable/balanced that all three of them are still on good terms and friends today, knowing how devastated Masha was by this breakup.

masha devastated by her breakup with sasha?
when you play with fire you get burned!!! masha never stopped wanting to take her friends into bed with her boyfriend!!! this girl can't have a normal relationship, without constantly looking for group sex plans, and when you direct your best friend to her partner's cock, what happens happens!!! sasha and dasha fell in love, and gradually ousted masha. when dasha left with sasha, i know that masha hated them for a long time, before softening up over time. moral: when you are happy with your boyfriend, don't share him sexually with your girlfriends!!!!!
today masha is more and more into drugs and sex plans, while sasha and dasha are a happy couple who never stray, despite the rather frivolous guests who live with them!!! only masha had rapprochements with tatiana, but without ever involving sasha.
note that dasha, when she was in st peterbourg with demind, already received sasha at her place, with masha too, for group yoga classes. i don't know if masha was already in a relationship with sasha, because she had been fucked by another guy at dasha's place.

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

masha devastated by her breakup with sasha?
when you play with fire you get burned!!! masha never stopped wanting to take her friends into bed with her boyfriend!!! this girl can't have a normal relationship, without constantly looking for group sex plans, and when you direct your best friend to her partner's cock, what happens happens!!! sasha and dasha fell in love, and gradually ousted masha. when dasha left with sasha, i know that masha hated them for a long time, before softening up over time. moral: when you are happy with your boyfriend, don't share him sexually with your girlfriends!!!!!
today masha is more and more into drugs and sex plans, while sasha and dasha are a happy couple who never stray, despite the rather frivolous guests who live with them!!! only masha had rapprochements with tatiana, but without ever involving sasha.
note that dasha, when she was in st peterbourg with demind, already received sasha at her place, with masha too, for group yoga classes. i don't know if masha was already in a relationship with sasha, because she had been fucked by another guy at dasha's place.

Masha & Sasha created their own problem by bringing others into their sexual escapades.  It was Dasha who was the homewrecker of the whole ordeal.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha & Sasha created their own problem by bringing others into their sexual escapades.  It was Dasha who was the homewrecker of the whole ordeal.

If you bring someone into the relationship you have to be aware of the dangers that come with it. Sasha and Dasha seem incredibly happy together. Sasha looked depressed with Masha 

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Doubt DraMashPiss was heartbroken though. Apart from his cock, what else would she miss. Hardly life and soul. 🤣

2 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Sasha looked depressed with Masha 

Perhaps Sasha didn't care for Masha's "torpedo" boob job but seems happy with Dasha's itty bitty titties.

Masha - Callahan Police Academy GIF  Dasha - emma-watson-interview.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, baseballbat said:

Masha really enjoys his BBC - did he ever fucked her in the ass?

Most people don't have any interest in those kind of activities !!

6 minutes ago, baseballbat said:

What? 😂😂

Are you prudish or something?

Masha definitely likes it in the ass.

It takes two ( at least ) to tango !!