nora and kiko

There are some personality types (I'm one of them) that just don't show a lot of emotion on the outside. We have motions on the inside, just like everybody else, but we don't display them. We act more logically, and less emotionally. I've seen a lot of people do very stupid things, just because they wanted to display their emotions. I've seldom ever seen it do any good. Our prisons are full of people who chose to display their emotions, aka 'letting out steam', 'relieving stress/pressure', etc.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joshua1584

There are some personality types (I'm one of them) that just don't show a lot of emotion on the outside. We have motions on the inside, just like everybody else, but we don't display them. We act more logically, and less emotionally. I've seen a lot of people do very stupid things, just because they wanted to display their emotions. I've seldom ever seen it do any good. Our prisons are full of people who chose to display their emotions, aka 'letting out steam', 'relieving stress/pressure', etc.

So according to you people who show they are happy, sad, angry, or any other emotion are criminals that deserve to be behind bars. Maybe we should outlaw dancing like they did in that town on Footloose because that is happy behavior.  They also have many people in prison who carefully and logically planned out there crimes. I'm not saying one is better than the other, I personally don't gravitate towards people who show little emotion. :D

I just wish this was a girls only apartment, no boyfriends allowed.

It takes away from the ambience and reduces the likelihood of any of them just wandering around carefree.

Kiko needs to go.

It shows how much it affects them when Nora and Kiko came back with the shopping and Jenny immediately packed up her gear and went to her room to hide, when she was quite comfortable lounging around on the sofa flashing her gash in those tiny shorts while they were out.  :'(

P.S. glad to come back and see a squirrel has made Mod.  8)

So according to you people who show they are happy, sad, angry, or any other emotion are criminals that deserve to be behind bars. Maybe we should outlaw dancing like they did in that town on Footloose because that is happy behavior.  They also have many people in prison who carefully and logically planned out there crimes. I'm not saying one is better than the other, I personally don't gravitate towards people who show little emotion. :D

Don't be stupid. Most people display their emotions in a healthy and non-destructive way. There are others who channel their anger in destructive ways that get them thrown into prison.

Guest joshua1584

Don't be stupid. Most people display their emotions in a healthy and non-destructive way. There are others who channel their anger in destructive ways that get them thrown into prison.

Well that is not at all what you wrote in your previous comment and since I wasn't the only person wondering what it meant I hardly think it's stupid. No need to get angry, we are simply having a conversation.

• 4 weeks later...

Hoy como casi siempre que se marcha una chica, parece que les toca celebración a estos dos, fresas con chocolate, música y baño con follada incluida o en la cama (seguramente). Eso sí, la chica que queda en el apartamento se tiene que ir a dar un paseo a la calle. Putos egoístas de mierda!

Hoy como casi siempre que se marcha una chica, parece que les toca celebración a estos dos, fresas con chocolate, música y baño con follada incluida o en la cama (seguramente). Eso sí, la chica que queda en el apartamento se tiene que ir a dar un paseo a la calle. Putos egoístas de mierda!

I wonder if the girls (in this case Rita) go out for a walk or food or something not because the "have to" go out, but simply because they don't want to be in the house when Kiko and Nora are together? Or, is that what you meant?

I wonder if the girls (in this case Rita) go out for a walk or food or something not because the "have to" go out, but simply because they don't want to be in the house when Kiko and Nora are together? Or, is that what you meant?

Supongo que las dos cosas, aunque no creo que Rita quería quedarse sobre todo porque en cuanto ha llegado Nora, lo primero que ha hecho es gritarla en el balcón porque no había recojido dos tazas que había encima de la mesa del salón. Con gente como Nora yo preferiría estar en la calle también.

Supongo que las dos cosas, aunque no creo que Rita quería quedarse sobre todo porque en cuanto ha llegado Nora, lo primero que ha hecho es gritarla en el balcón porque no había recojido dos tazas que había encima de la mesa del salón. Con gente como Nora yo preferiría estar en la calle también.

I hear you! I think Nora had a lot of nerve doing that to Rita when she first arrived without even asking whether she was still sitting there. Then, it was even more of an insult when she and Kiko basically forced her to leave or listen to them make love.