nora and kiko

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't see it but for sure Nora is the star of romantic sex on RLC. She oozes sensuality. If it was as good as when she was at the old apartment you must have seen a treat! Lucky you!

Nora has gotten laid more times in this new apartment than she has in a whole year or more in the old one. All she ever seemed to do in the old apartment was eat soup and sleep.

I couldn't see it but for sure Nora is the star of romantic sex on RLC. She oozes sensuality. If it was as good as when she was at the old apartment you must have seen a treat! Lucky you!

Nora has gotten laid more times in this new apartment than she has in a whole year or more in the old one. All she ever seemed to do in the old apartment was eat soup and sleep.

it's true !!! in the old apartment, when we caught the tip of breast in the reflection of the mirror of the bathroom, we were happy !!! today is Christmas every day !!!

There is a big difference between when you live with your girlfriend and see her every single day,versus coming over for a booty call,or spending the weekend at her house and then going back home,that's what I see happening here,I know that they are boring as hell and shouldn't have been called back but RLC is just making a business decision because they (NORA & KIKO), have a fan base that are willing to shell out the big bucks every month to see them,so no matter how much the rest of us bitch,whine and moan i'm sorry guys Kiko's skinny ass is here to stay  :'(

a nora en la ducha se le adivinan unos grandes labios vaginales , pero en la cama , incluso follando no lo parecen tanto , me encantan esos labios grandes , alguien sabe si se ha visto en la cama abierta de piernas . y se le han visto bien los labios del coño . una foto ya seria un milagro .

• 2 weeks later...

Problemas en el paraiso, esta pareja ha tenido una fuerte discusion este fin de semana, tanto el viernes por la noche como el sabado Nora ha llegado sola, cabreada y triste y ahora esta no se si con su hermano o el hermano de Kiko hablando para ver como poder solucionarlo, pero ha debido ser grande la discusion.