nora and kiko

>:( >:( >:(  " Apartamento Nora and Rita " Hasta los cojones de esta estafa de web, esta chica (Rita) en el poco tiempo que lleva en el apartamento ha pasado mas horas fuera que dentro de el, sin embargo este hijo de la gran put........ parece no tener intencion de salir de el.SE ESTAN RIENDO DE TODOS NOSOTROS, hay que poner freno a este cachondeo, pero no enviar e-mails a RLC, no hacen caso, se los pasan por los cojones, hay que darle desde aqui porque tienen infiltrados y leen este foro.Ya no se puede aceptar mas esta falta de respeto a los abonados.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I must admit this is getting annoying. This is really awkward. RLC has to make up their minds about this apartment. It looks like we are in a vacuum right now after Kamila left. They just dumped Rita in the apartment. And now she is stuck with the odd couple. Poor girl. Let's hope that we will have another girl pretty soon and that Kiko is out of the picture again. 

This is not the big Nora and Kiko show. And if it is, I'm outta here.

They had their day and they chose to leave.  Now it's time for RLC to rid of them and bring on some fresh meat.

Well, I must admit this is getting annoying. This is really awkward. RLC has to make up their minds about this apartment. It looks like we are in a vacuum right now after Kamila left. They just dumped Rita in the apartment. And now she is stuck with the odd couple. Poor girl. Let's hope that we will have another girl pretty soon and that Kiko is out of the picture again. 

They had their day and they chose to leave.  Now it's time for RLC to rid of them and bring on some fresh meat.

;) ;) Esto lo comente yo en otro post, es la unica pareja que salio y a vuelto.Estos 2 tienen nomina con RLC, no se puede aceptar que esta chica ( Rita ) tenga que salir para dejar el apartamento a estas 2 ratas.FUERA YA

Two of my best day's watching rlc will be because of nora and kiko

1.the day they left the old apartment.

2.the day they leave this apartment.

Lora got pregnant and had to leave,maybe nora will get pregnant too. OK kiko do yo thang.

Una vez más me reafirmo en lo que dije, Rita viene un rato al apartamento, todo el rato con el ordenador portatil y el teléfono móvil, le llaman por teléfono y rápidamente se viste y sale del apartamento. 15 minutos después aparecen Nora y Kiko. Casualidad? No amigos no, esto no es casualidad.

I might suggest that people who find N&K worthy of eternal bashing consider clicking on Veronica & Lucas instead. They might be happier and more fulfilled over there.

You might want to avoid sitting on the couch, however. (Just an inside I&M joke there, kids!  ;D)

It turns out that this idiot has been masturbating every night with the dildo almost as have been Kamila and Monika and now you're Kiko at home and really made ​​the house Rita to be with him , not because they are not so fuck if I have not even seen them kiss yet. This tia is more false than a chocolate ticket .

Do yourself a favor and learn some English, translators are not working for your gibberish.

A mí no me enseñaron inglés, pero si me enseñaron a respetar a los demás, educación obligatoria que parece que usted no tiene, hagase un favor a usted mismo y desaparezca o por lo menos si no le interesa no lea mis post ni mucho menos se atreva a responderlos. Buenas noches.