nora and kiko

I have an idea.  start the thread with a name in Spanish and keep all comments in that thread in Spanish.  same for English, french and any other language.  sounds like that would save much time for all.

Tengo una idea mejor, camcaps se hizo para que toda la gente pudiera hablar entre sí, sea el idioma que sea o el páis. Lo mejor es que cada uno traduzca a su idioma los comentarios aunque el traductor sea una mierda! Lo mejor que pueden hacer es mejorar el traductor, eso es lo que debían hacer, que para ello hay gente que paga en este foro también.

If the translators were better, I would agree.  BTW, your Spanish always translates pretty well.  others,  I use the translator, get nothing but nonsense and feel I have wasted my time.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavidandChloe

Bing translator works very well.  Just copy and paste and it automatically detects the language. However since English is the language used by most members here, I think those who do not  speak read or write English should translate their own language into English before posting. Do all you Spanish speakers understand what that means? If the main language of this site was Spanish, then I would translate my posts into Spanish, I am not a fucking asshole

Here is the I speaky Spanish trans for you

Traductor Bing funciona muy bien. Sólo copiar y pegar y detecta automáticamente el idioma. Sin embargo puesto que el inglés es el lenguaje utilizado por la mayoría de los miembros aquí, creo que quienes hablan no leer o escriben que inglés deben traducir su propio idioma en inglés antes de publicar. ¿Todos los hispanohablantes entiendes lo que eso significa? Si la lengua principal de este sitio era español, entonces sería traducir mis mensajes en español, no soy un idiota Love Chloe

I you use Chrome, just click right click on the page and select "Translate to English". No copying and pasting required; the whole page gets translated regardless of how many different languages the posts are in.

I know this old news, but I was thinking didn't Nora & Kiko have a dog at their last apartment I wonder what happen to the dog it was fun to watch...wonder if Nora will get a new Pet

At the old apartment the dog was more entertaining. When ever they would have sex which was scarce then, the dog would always sit outside the door and bark.

has that dickhead moved in there, he seems to be there alot, eveything fuck because he there. This is going to be a boring apartment with dickhead there.

Yea man fuck that guy. What makes him and her think that it's okay to spend time with the people you love? Fuck. Asshole.

Ya está el maricón de los cojones otra vez en el apartamento, con lo tranquila que estaba Rita bebiendo vino y todo, veremos lo que tarda en irse a la habitación...puto payaso de mierda, no queremos verte más por este apartamento, vete a la mierda!