B4 - General Topic 2024 #55 (July)

Il y a 8 heures, TfiDeano a dit :

The funny thing is since the cat pissed and shat on her bed, Karma has not let it in her room for ages, but she goes all around the house herself pissing everywhere. Makes me wonder with her naked swims does she piss in that too. She may be pretty and have a fit body but her personal hygiene leaves much to be desired.  

You can also piss in the pool when wearing a swimsuit. Swimming naked has nothing to do with it.

In fact, people should do that more often (swimming naked, not peeing in the pool 😉 ). Until the 19th century, people just swam naked & swimsuits didn't exist. Then suddenly religious mores considered that "improper" and decided people should wear clothing for swimming for "modesty". The swimsuits got a lot smaller in the meantime, but it's still a very unnatural way to swim while wearing them.

Il y a 8 heures, cupid30 a dit :

She's fucking a disgusting Hippie,what hygiene?? All i can say is,i'm thankful they haven't invented "smell-o-vision"😄

People would be able to take & send "smelfies".

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

People would be able to take & send "smelfies".

They already do send "smelfies". Selling used panties is a huge industry in Japan and OnlyFans... or so I hear...

Oh, and some girl on Instagram ended up in the hospital for messing up her digestive system, for eating thing that would make the jarred farts she was selling, more "aromatic"... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

They already do send "smelfies". Selling used panties is a huge industry in Japan and OnlyFans... or so I hear...

I heard of one girl that sends you her farts in a jar 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Hawk wollte nicht an der Tease- und Blue Balls-Show mit Kat und Vesna teilnehmen. Zum Glück für ihn ging er, als er merkte, dass die beiden nur Spielchen spielen.

That was really smart of him, but why is he still with RLC at all?

2 hours ago, rainman13 said:

That was really smart of him, but why is he still with RLC at all?

I've always said that part of the reason they have at least one other guy (besides Boggers) at B7 was for "security" purposes.  Ever since they had the intruder show up at B4 back in early 2022, just prior to them opening B7.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

The sloth has finally left. Karma can switch back to good friend mode.

Very boring for all haters ! Who can be the next victim ?? Medusa and her bald guy ?? But he only sleeps  22 hours a day !! Medusa is copying Leoras concept.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1