B4 - General Topic 2024 #57 (August)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

They left again 2133

AFAIK, Wolf still has large suitcases stored in the back of the wardrobe in Marilyn's room.  I think these mostly hold his theatrical clothes / fetish gear.

1 hour ago, moules said:

AFAIK, Wolf still has large suitcases stored in the back of the wardrobe in Marilyn's room.  I think these mostly hold his theatrical clothes / fetish gear.

Or the letters he received from your mom.

• Haha 2

Il y a 9 heures, FrankZabba a dit :

true that, and that's exactly what it is, an addiction!  i honestly thought it was going to be hard to get away from rlc but the more i read this forum, the more i made the right decision to quit watching them.

It seems this forum is more addictive to you than RLC, then... 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

It seems this forum is more addictive to you than RLC, then... 😉 

It's akin to the Hotel California scenario: you're free to check out whenever you wish, but leaving is off the table.   :biggrin:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara and Nadia leaving on an extended trip.

Perhaps a trip (with financial rewards) to watch the America's Cup from an oligarch's yacht. 

https://www.americascup.com/events/info

From Sara's post this morning it seems she is headed for Ibiza...where Masshole is. 

13 minutes ago, moules said:
WIEDERHOLUNG.REALLIFECAM.COM

Sehen Sie sich Ihre Lieblingskameras in der 24-Stunden-Aufzeichnung an

Sara und Nadia brechen zu einer längeren Reise auf.

Vielleicht eine Reise (mit finanzieller Belohnung), um den America’s Cup von der Yacht eines Oligarchen aus anzuschauen. 

https://www.americascup.com/events/info

The ladies seem to need a vacation from a vacation.

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

From Sara's post this morning it seems she is headed for Ibiza...where Masshole is. 

That would explain the attire.  Nadia was dressed quite informally.  And given they have done threesomes in the past, quite possible there may be repeats.

• Upvote 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara, in a hurry, packing her wheelie suitcase.  Nadia dressed as if she was going straight to the beach.

Sara also did not close the door to the penthouse.  So others may be having a party there while she is gone. 

21 hours ago, Noldus said:

2119 Wolf visiting, with a guy and two girls

just when they thought it was safe to go to the kitchen and the mental munching midget shows up.  it's obvious that these people really have no life.  when they leave nobody should have to see their ugly faces ever again.  rlc really needs to pull their heads out of their asses!