Masha (2024) #10

4 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

If it is, the massive cleaning fees they now impose to everyone are for this very reason.

i don't think air bnb's are going to do well for much longer with all the fee's associated with them.

9 hours ago, Maxbell said:

and she does appear to be broke so it does make me wonder.

She's constantly posting new shit that she bought and what seems to be ALL of her meals are take out,She's also claiming "they" stole everything from her,my guess is she's hoping to continue the free ride RLC afforded her,but I'm sure she'll be back,providing she learns whatever lesson RLC is trying to teach her

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

She's constantly posting new shit that she bought and what seems to be ALL of her meals are take out,She's also claiming "they" stole everything from her,my guess is she's hoping to continue the free ride RLC afforded her,but I'm sure she'll be back,providing she learns whatever lesson RLC is trying to teach her

She's got quite the journey ahead before making a comeback on RLC, like a marathon with a coffee break halfway through.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

"I have no money!"

"But also, cheeck out this set of shit toys I've just bought..."

"...and this new hair style!"

"I'm broke!" 

"I'd best get a takeaway to deal with it" 

Shit toys? It's Toad from Mario. Lost mine years ago.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I doubt RLC gets anything out of her stuff.

Or did Masha mean that they took away her place on RLC?