was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Long rambling post making a ton of unfounded assumptions

I... I just... wow. Maybe you need to step away from the computer and focus on your own life. A lot of people here just come to check out what some people are doing day to day but you seem a bit obsessed.

Well, his story was kind of fascinating. It was total BS, but it was fascinating BS.  ;D

Seeing what he was able to come up with in such a short time, I'm pretty impressed with his story flow. It would have been a lot easier to read if he had not made it one giant rambling mess, but it really was interesting as a piece of fiction once I took the time to break it up into readable chunks.  :)

I'd like to know where he came up with the information he used for describing Kami's first RLC stay. Isn't he a newbie? Or, is he a long-term RLC guy, but just a CC newbie?

Anyway, I might have considered hiring him as a fiction ghostwriter if he wasn't so obsessive. That is really scary. I think I'll make sure I keep my distance from him. ;D

I agree Bookmaster. It really is an excellent work of fiction. I think you can guess where he came up with the information on Kami's first stay though.

Yes. I think so. I just thought I'd throw that out there to see if anyone had information I didn't.  :)

My lack of paragraphs for my "diatribe"is not from grammatical incompetence it is from computer ignorance.You have to understand that when I attended college there were no PCs nor laptops.I took class notes with pen and pad.Any time I try to construct paragraphs on this damn thing the whole thing gets screwed up.My computer knowledge is limited.Sorry about that.

Regardless of whether Kamila and Kristy are genuinely interested in each other or just putting on a show it needs to lead to something.  I've enjoyed watching them get closer but something needs to happen soon, one of them need to take the first step. Even a fight (a small one) would be good at this stage, just to shake things up a little. This constant state of limbo is driving me nuts. Maybe RLC should send Nina and Kira on a vacation to Spain.

Regardless of whether Kamila and Kristy are genuinely interested in each other or just putting on a show it needs to lead to something.  I've enjoyed watching them get closer but something needs to happen soon, one of them need to take the first step. Even a fight (a small one) would be good at this stage, just to shake things up a little. This constant state of limbo is driving me nuts. Maybe RLC should send Nina and Kira on a vacation to Spain.

That's what RLC is trying to do.........drive you nuts wondering what is really going on ! And apparently they have succeeded. Your watching - RIGHT ?? :D :D :D :D
  • Upvote 1

My opinion,it will never happen.I believe Kamila has boyfriend or husband in Russia.

Possible, I guess - but then what is she doing in SPAIN ?? ;D ;D ;D ;D And don't give me this

stuff about modeling jobs, please !

• Upvote 1

Well, I think that we have our final act right now. But without the fireworks. It just stops and that's it. No fight or sweaty sex in kammi's bed. Just as it did between Kammi and Monica. It just stopped. And we will never know the real reason. It would really surprise me if we see them interact again like they did in the last week. It really sucks, because it looked kinda genuine to me. But perhaps I'm too naive  ;D 

My opinion,it will never happen.I believe Kamila has boyfriend or husband in Russia.

Possible, I guess - but then what is she doing in SPAIN ?? ;D ;D ;D ;D And don't give me this

stuff about modeling jobs, please !

Yeah, I was asking myself the same thing when people posted about the phonecalls from Kammi's boyfriend. I mean, what boyfriend wants his girl in a Spanish apartment filled with cameras? And Kammi isn't working right now. She is just on vacation. She only leaves the house to go to the beach as far as I know. Just like the first time she was here. All paid by RLC (or us to be more precise  ;))