was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

They don't have to spend every waking minute or second next to each other. Why can't they just want to be alone for a little while without people assuming something is wrong?? Why do you people have to look into every arbitrary situation and blow things out of proportion? My god, calm down.

Probably because they've not shown even slightly that they have wanted to be anything more than three feet apart for a while now..

So you think that means they want to spend every second together for the rest of their lives? That doesn't even make any sense. Husbands and wives don't even spend every waking second together. Why would anyone think to people that aren't even romantically involved with each other want to do the same?

This being the same woman that went out 02.43 morning, returned home around 9pm and put those pink knickers on, she slept in them, the following day the girls went to the beach, she changed into a bikini (no shower) they came home and she showered and then put those pink knickers on again, they did come off for the massage but were back on again and she spent the night in them, She and Kristy stayed in all day Saturday except when they went food shopping (no shower) she finally took them off on Sun when they went to the beach, she returned in the black/blue thong, she got the phone call and then changed in the white knickers, Oh she finally had a shower on Monday which is the first in the house since Friday (as you say to us, if you can't prove she had a shower outside it DIDN'T happen) Three days without showering is not a clean freak.

Now I have mentioned what I saw concerning those white knickers, now if you saw it differently to me then say so, but don't tell me i'm wrong if you didn't even see it, but criticizing or liking every post that defends her just makes you look like a "fanboy" That's the reason I don't want you as a sole translator, The fact you comment on her cleanliness when quite frankly I've been disgusted by her lack of showering and changing of underwear just tells me your judgement is impaired.

Also when I made my post I did state that it looked like she was wiping away Semen/her juices, You did say in the massage translation she gets wet, Now can I prove she had sex (un/protected) no, But I certainly think it's credible based on the removal of underwear, just with semen a girls juices can take time before they leave her pussy.

Wow, I needed a cigarette after reading that doctrine.

First thing you need to do is make an appointment with a psychiatrist. Because if you refer to yourself as "people" you need immediate professional help.

Second, you need to go out and get yourself a nice thick pair of glasses. Because nowhere in my post had I defended Kamila. In fact i've been despising her for quite some time now.

Now, what I said was that she leaks a lot when she orgasms, not that she does it at any ramdom moment of the day. And there were other people here that said that it was a mere scratch/adjustment moment after which she realized she was still wearing that thong that she tries to keep clean for when she wears the white dresses. You did not have anything to say to those people.

And hell yeah, I'm a fanboy. A fanboy of Nora. But so far i've translated only the conversations of K&K.

So go out there and find yourself a personal translator. Until then, you can keep jerking off to your interpreted, "credible" story line.  And don't let me see you reading another one of my translations ever again, dimwit.