was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

You have supported a women and her (not your) children for 12 years, and doesn't live together?

Just hope the sex is worth it, if not, I'm sad to say you are beeing taken advantage of.

Sadly I don't think your alone on beeing used by women like that. She might even have another one like you.

I don't care about anything anymore.Sex doesn't even happen that often,but her kids like me and I feel good about helping them grow up.

12 hours away from here, and again, page after page of full bullshit. Before Kamila changed knickers to shorts, she just fixed the position panties when getting up out of bed. Before that she had been lying in bed for half an hour, watching something on her phone.

I like speculation, but when it is used only own purposes, trying to cause as much hateth for subject of speculation, it says a lot about bitterness of certain members.

What advice are you talking about Ozi, you quoted me saying people speed read what I said, yet you speed read and only saw my all caps writing, I guess my name is not Mikey and I'm not the person tekt said he used to look up to, I will say more later but I got a flight to catch right now.

Take your own advice then you might realise who he was talking about.

Do I kindergarten ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:( >:( >:( >:(

IF NOT KINDERGARTEN THEN WHY DID YOU SEND THEM?I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HURT YOU.WHY DID YOU FEEL A NEED TO MAKE A FOOL OF ME AND HURT ME?Where did Kami go and what did she do when she went out last night?

12 hours away from here, and again, page after page of full bullshit. Before Kamila changed knickers to shorts, she just fixed the position panties when getting up out of bed. Before that she had been lying in bed for half an hour, watching something on her phone.

I like speculation, but when it is used only own purposes, trying to cause as much hateth for subject of speculation, it says a lot about bitterness of certain members.

I'm sorry but "she just fixed the position panties when getting up out of bed" is BS, she had a good feel around before deciding to get up and take them off, Why change the position if she was going to change them anyway!