was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

It's true. It's my own decision.

Относительно того что сеичас происходит хочу обратить Ваше внимание на то что вчера Каmila несколько раз вела длинные разговоры по телефону с каким то мужчинои.Главная часть розговора происходила на балконе. Однако в тои части которая происходила в living room было слышно что когда она говорит о Kristy то не называет ее имя только говорит о неи - девочка.

До сих пор такое случалось только когда Kamila paзговоривала со своим парнем. Поэтому я предпологаю что это может быть и он сам а уж наверно никто из Barcelona где у них с Kristy совместные знакомые.

И ещо одно. Последнеи ночю Kamila ложилась спать около полуночи. Проснулась после ок. 45 мин. сна после чего плакала и смотрела в свои телефон. Потом на протечении ок. 1.5 часа усердно что то писала. К концу этого на ее лице началась появлятся улыбка. Может быть причина плача Kamila не в ее отношенях с Kristy. Посмотрим что будет дальше.

Сегодня утром происходит интересныи рвзговор между Kamila  Kristy. Все хорошо слышно.

Может быть кто нибудь сможет перевести то что я написал на англиискии. Буду благодарен.

It's true. It's my own decision.

Относительно того что сеичас происходит хочу обратить Ваше внимание на то что вчера Каmila несколько раз вела длинные разговоры по телефону с каким то мужчинои.Главная часть розговора происходила на балконе. Однако в тои части которая происходила в living room было слышно что когда она говорит о Kristy то не называет ее имя только говорит о неи - девочка.

До сих пор такое случалось только когда Kamila paзговоривала со своим парнем. Поэтому я предпологаю что это может быть и он сам а уж наверно никто из Barcelona где у них с Kristy совместные знакомые.

И ещо одно. Последнеи ночю Kamila ложилась спать около полуночи. Проснулась после ок. 45 мин. сна после чего плакала и смотрела в свои телефон. Потом на протечении ок. 1.5 часа усердно что то писала. К концу этого на ее лице началась появлятся улыбка. Может быть причина плача Kamila не в ее отношенях с Kristy. Посмотрим что будет дальше.

Сегодня утром происходит интересныи рвзговор между Kamila  Kristy. Все хорошо слышно.

Может быть кто нибудь сможет перевести то что я написал на англиискии. Буду благодарен.

Can you tell what they're talking about this morning?

Kami and Kristy are talking friendly once again :)

and now they just went out together! I knew these girls were true friends!  :-* now let's just enjoy the show because Kamila is leaving in less than 2 weeks

This being the same woman that went out 02.43 morning, returned home around 9pm and put those pink knickers on, she slept in them, the following day the girls went to the beach, she changed into a bikini (no shower) they came home and she showered and then put those pink knickers on again, they did come off for the massage but were back on again and she spent the night in them, She and Kristy stayed in all day Saturday except when they went food shopping (no shower) she finally took them off on Sun when they went to the beach, she returned in the black/blue thong, she got the phone call and then changed in the white knickers, Oh she finally had a shower on Monday which is the first in the house since Friday (as you say to us, if you can't prove she had a shower outside it DIDN'T happen) Three days without showering is not a clean freak.

Now I have mentioned what I saw concerning those white knickers, now if you saw it differently to me then say so, but don't tell me i'm wrong if you didn't even see it, but criticizing or liking every post that defends her just makes you look like a "fanboy" That's the reason I don't want you as a sole translator, The fact you comment on her cleanliness when quite frankly I've been disgusted by her lack of showering and changing of underwear just tells me your judgement is impaired.

Also when I made my post I did state that it looked like she was wiping away Semen/her juices, You did say in the massage translation she gets wet, Now can I prove she had sex (un/protected) no, But I certainly think it's credible based on the removal of underwear, just with semen a girls juices can take time before they leave her pussy.

I want those pink knickers!

How do we know she's leaving in 2 weeks

Kamila comes from Russia! Nora's appartment is in Barcelona, Spain! visitors (or foreigners) are not allowed to spend more than 90 days a year in Spain unless they have a lucrative guaranteed job or they are going to school! Kami was there for 1 month (march/april 2015) and came back on the 7th of July so... her visa will expire the 7th of september! what a shame :(