was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

Wow just Wow !!!! I said this yesterday that I have absolutely no damn clue what Kamila goes outside these walls,she could be doing anything from feeding the homeless to fucking her brains out,Snaky I'm just quoting you but I'm actually talking about Rekt, I'm guessing most of you on here only like me when I only upload pictures for your enjoyment but I should never have an opinion on anything right,Do I really have to show a picture of the shit that I see just to proof a point every time?

I watched Kamila getting dressed in a see through sexy short dress with white thong panties,I saw her bend over and show Nora her panties before walking through the door,I saw her come home,went to the bathroom and was laying on her bed texting,until she got up and stuck her fingers into her pussy to check for what I don't know,and she went over to the drawers and took off her panties and changed into those little shorts,Kamila almost always sleeps in her panties so when she did that it looked pretty odd to me,Odd enough that I had to ask the question what did she do when she left the apt.

We are getting to emotionally attached to these ladies people,and let me tell you that if Rita was here and I heard the same thing said about her like I hear being speculated about Kamila I would be pissed and going off my hinges like Rekt,I already stated that I don't know if she fucks outside the apartment or not,I only saw what she did when she came back home,please calm yourselves down,I'm not here to piss Kamila's admirers off I was just observing and reporting what I saw and what I experience in my own personal life,Some of you on here have WAY TOO SHORT A FUSE,AND SPEED READ THINGS A PERSON SAYS WITHOUT ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDING  WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO SAY. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Wow, people, why am I seeing "Kamila" and "sex" all over the place again? Do you really have nothing else to talk about? Or was Foamy running through here looking for nuts and said "Let's interpret guys"?

What normal woman, especially such prissy and clean freak as Kamila, would just change her underwear without washing her privates, and go to sleep with "semen?" inside her? Unless of course she's trying to get pregnant lol

Wow, people, why am I seeing "Kamila" and "sex" all over the place again? Do you really have nothing else to talk about? Or was Foamy running through here looking for nuts and said "Let's interpret guys"?

What normal woman, especially such prissy and clean freak as Kamila, would just change her underwear without washing her privates, and go to sleep with "semen?" inside her? Unless of course she's trying to get pregnant lol

If Kami had a baby with Sergio she could remain in Barcelona permanently.Wouldn't be the first loveless marriage that ever happened.The only problem is, you end up hating yourself the rest of your life and taking it out on the kid.

My girlfriend comes over today.Time to tell her all about RLC and CC.After she tells me how mentally ill I am,I have a big decisions to make.Like how many more years does she expect me to support her and her children before we live together.I think 12 years is long enough.Besides, I might have an opportunity for something better.Decisions,decisions,decisions.There's no fool like an old fool.

My girlfriend comes over today.Time to tell her all about RLC and CC.After she tells me how mentally ill I am,I have a big decisions to make.Like how many more years does she expect me to support her and her children before we live together.I think 12 years is long enough.Besides, I might have an opportunity for something better.Decisions,decisions,decisions.There's no fool like an old fool.

My girlfriend just called.Has to work today and can't make it until Wednesday,but wants me to put money in her bank account.After I go to the bank think I'll mow the yard.Not feeling too good.

Wow just Wow !!!! I said this yesterday that I have absolutely no damn clue what Kamila goes outside these walls,she could be doing anything from feeding the homeless to fucking her brains out,Snaky I'm just quoting you but I'm actually talking about Rekt, I'm guessing most of you on here only like me when I only upload pictures for your enjoyment but I should never have an opinion on anything right,Do I really have to show a picture of the shit that I see just to proof a point every time?

I watched Kamila getting dressed in a see through sexy short dress with white thong panties,I saw her bend over and show Nora her panties before walking through the door,I saw her come home,went to the bathroom and was laying on her bed texting,until she got up and stuck her fingers into her pussy to check for what I don't know,and she went over to the drawers and took off her panties and changed into those little shorts,Kamila almost always sleeps in her panties so when she did that it looked pretty odd to me,Odd enough that I had to ask the question what did she do when she left the apt.

We are getting to emotionally attached to these ladies people,and let me tell you that if Rita was here and I heard the same thing said about her like I hear being speculated about Kamila I would be pissed and going off my hinges like Rekt,I already stated that I don't know if she fucks outside the apartment or not,I only saw what she did when she came back home,please calm yourselves down,I'm not here to piss Kamila's admirers off I was just observing and reporting what I saw and what I experience in my own personal life,Some of you on here have WAY TOO SHORT A FUSE,AND SPEED READ THINGS A PERSON SAYS WITHOUT ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDING  WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO SAY. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

euromike, I used your post, but I do not aim particularly you .... actually, it is a forum where members are here to talk about what they see, but entire pages to read than a kamila changed breeches, probably because sperm out of her pussy (since it is jumping without a condom before returning !!!), or even, she Petee too strong, and wipes shit, me perplexing, facing the "level" of this forum !!!! if such comments which amuse some members then ok !!! I'm not here to say anything, but I see and give my opinion, that's all ..... and I understand the irritation of some members of DC, in front of so childish !!! - \ ???

Guest toomeelee

Remember?: It plays for you only    Nothing is true

It play for money like some kind of acting for them profit and our desire

My girlfriend just called.Has to work today and can't make it until Wednesday,but wants me to put money in her bank account.After I go to the bank think I'll mow the yard.Not feeling too good.

You have supported a women and her (not your) children for 12 years, and doesn't live together?

Just hope the sex is worth it, if not, I'm sad to say you are beeing taken advantage of.

Sadly I don't think your alone on beeing used by women like that. She might even have another one like you.