was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

They don't have to spend every waking minute or second next to each other. Why can't they just want to be alone for a little while without people assuming something is wrong?? Why do you people have to look into every arbitrary situation and blow things out of proportion? My god, calm down.

I can understand them wanting to be alone and don't have a problem with that.  But when they don't say anything to each other then that's a whole different ballgame!!

There is another one too.  Can someone actually sign up as different people?

Modified - sorry this is off topic.  Apologies.

You can sign in under a different name but you just can't use the same e-Mail address to register with as your previous.

I'm sorry is my name Leszek where you think you can decide what i'm allowed to do on this site.

I didn't decide anything for him. That was his own decision. I just explained in english what our conversation consisted of. If you don't believe my translations, then don't fucking read them >:( Now go back in your fucking hole!

Wait snaky I think your getting Sillybilly and DfCcap mixed up,there is only one person allowed per hole lmaoo!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I didn't decide anything for him. That was his own decision. I just explained in english what our conversation consisted of. If you don't believe my translations, then don't fucking read them >:( Now go back in your fucking hole!

Wait snaky I think your getting Sillybilly and DfCcap mixed up,there is only one person allowed per hole lmaoo!!!! ;D ;D ;D

They can both go in their respective holes!! They made me mad today. And I don't like being mad on a Monday!

ozi, snaky et sinueux, mes pires ennemis, sont aujourd'hui les membres les plus sensés de cc à mon image!!!! merde!!! la vérité fait mal!!!!

ozi, snaky, sinuous, my worst enemies, are the most sensible members of DC in my image now !!!! shit!!! the truth hurts!!!!