was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I didn't decide anything for him. That was his own decision. I just explained in english what our conversation consisted of. If you don't believe my translations, then don't fucking read them >:( Now go back in your fucking hole!

So now it was his own decision, ok, but didn't you say "Bottom line is we agreed that he will not be acting as a "wanna-be" translator anymore,  That we or he is a pretty big word in that sentence,  So don't criticize when you clearly made the mistake.

Yeah one translator who can't even get he or we correct, yep this makes sense.

So now it was his own decision, ok, but didn't you say "Bottom line is we agreed that he will not be acting as a "wanna-be" translator anymore,  That we or he is a pretty big word in that sentence,  So don't criticize when you clearly made the mistake.

Yeah one translator who can't even get he or we correct, yep this makes sense.

Listen you, uneducated waste of forum space, it was his sole decision to stop translating, and I agreed that it would be for the best. That,s why I said "we". Read his reply two days ago in kamila section.  And don't talk about me again until you learn Russian, you ungrateful log of shit >:(

Listen you, uneducated waste of forum space, it was his sole decision to stop translating, and I agreed that it would be for the best. That,s why I said "we". Read his reply two days ago in kamila section.  And don't talk about me again until you learn Russian, you ungrateful log of shit >:(

You clearly don't get it so let me simplify it for you,

you commented "we" on 23/08/15 @02.10am

I saw that and don't think any member should tell another member he can't translate twice on on 24/08/15 @ 04.29pm & 11.30pm

Leszek confirmed that it was his decision 25/08/15 @08.15am

That's the timeline.

You clearly don't get it so let me simplify it for you,

you commented "we" on 23/08/15 @02.10am

I saw that and don't think any member should tell another member he can't translate twice on on 24/08/15 @ 04.29pm & 11.30pm

Leszek confirmed that it was his decision 25/08/15 @08.15am

That's the timeline.

You never answer the questions you ask, because you are a real sick, full of contradiction,

Dice that shows you your odds and you ask a question, you search and you always answer using the history of posts, I ask the member to go and read your history,

Learn how to respond, kind of a loose,

You never answer the questions you ask, because you are a real sick, full of contradiction,

Dice that shows you your odds and you ask a question, you search and you always answer using the history of posts, I ask the member to go and read your history,

Learn how to respond, kind of a loose,

Oh god not again, what question do you want me to answer?

Kamila's relative Aun't Flo has come from outtta town to visit Kamila for about 5 days,so until she leaves Kamila is going to be on her best behavior,unless of course if Kamila doesn't care about Aunt flo being here or not,we'll see 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D