was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

why you dont want to believe the reality of these girls . They are dancers , modeling , entertainment .they do any thing for money . 10 days ago kamila make an account on a friendship site asking for a companion friend it was in Russian and her is the translation (I am looking for a companion , Barcelona ,spain

beach vacation

Woman seeking man

I would like to permit sponsored the companion

We are looking together  a good company for a trip to the Spanish island for 2-3 days. Currently we are living in Barcelona.

Olga, 23

I guess she found that kind of company ( money talks ) and will be back in 2-3 days

when these girls go to RLC they go for money ( easy money ) and they do any thing for money so dont give the subject a bigger space they are not your dream girl they are only and only a show girl

( just to be honest I share the friendship site with some friends here ) because she delete her account after the rich fish enter the net

Pfffft, yea that basically says, "I'm looking for  a booty call". How did you come by that translation? Because it  looks to clear to be from google translate!

you dont understand or you dont want to understand its your business and i come to cc a year and half before you and at that time people here was good but I left the cc because of people like you who act like a guard on RLC or cc and put his dirty nose on every post stop that shit you are not a guard here you are just a loser who stay 24 hours waiting for the girls to be naked ans post them photos..you are the only one who stay here respond every post and post photos so you have to go and find a life because its only you that spend 24 hour here

dont respond me because am out from this shit

And yet you keep coming back! And did you just complain about people posting naked pictures of girls? You're preaching in the wrong board, this isn't a place for queer boys!

there has been talk of Kamila having a boob job. they sure do bounce a lot. skinny with big boobs me likey.

I remember someone saying that too, but I don't believe it. First of all, although each of her breasts are perfect IMHO, they are not the same size. What woman would pay to have her breasts wind up uneven? They also are incredibly jiggly as well as very firm. I've never seen implants that move the way her breasts do. I think they are 100% natural and I love them just the way they are.  ;D

When Nora came with her friend, Kamila had long discussion about her visa expiry.

She thinks with her Greece vacation she has gone past 90 days so she will have to leave as soon as possible.

Nora said she is going to make some phone calls to find out if there is a problem.

She also suggested to lose her passport if her visa is expired otherwise she could be blacklisted

and can forget about getting visa again.

kITEK IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TRUE MY FRIEND, I THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING AND TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO CC....THANK YOU!!!

She is leaving tomorrow, Kristy asked if she has any spare room in her suitcase but she doesn't as she bought new clothes and presents.

Guest bigbunny

si vous avez trouvé le nouveau vk de kami, vous êtes très fort!!! ??? ???

if you found the new vk kami, you are very strong !!! ??? ???

si vous avez trouvé le vk de kristy, vous êtes très tres tres fort!!! mon ami