was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

I will give one million dollars to whosoever sends me the video that was recorded from the camera angle that was at the foot of the bed lmaoo!! because I was not expecting for her to kick the covers off :P ::) ::) I BET YOU ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE SOMETHING WHAT WE ALL WAS WAITING FOR,THE BOTTLE IN THE VAGINA. ;D ;D DAMN I'M SO EXCITED I HIT ALL CAPS BY MISTAKE LOL. ;D ;D ;D

I will give one million dollars to whosoever sends me the video that was recorded from the camera angle that was at the foot of the bed lmaoo!! because I was not expecting for her to kick the covers off :P ::) ::) I BET YOU ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE SOMETHING WHAT WE ALL WAS WAITING FOR,THE BOTTLE IN THE VAGINA. ;D ;D DAMN I'M SO EXCITED I HIT ALL CAPS BY MISTAKE LOL. ;D ;D ;D

You mistake that Record Button again.  LOL

I wish I could help but was a bit late arriving on the scene today

You mistake that Record Button again.  LOL

I wish I could help but was a bit late arriving on the scene today

Lol I was overly excited like when someone is chasing you and you get to your car or home and you start to fumble your keys,I  was fumbling with the keyboard keys trying to get to the other angle and fucked it up ;D ;D

Take a membership that will cost u less !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know how stupid you sound right ?,I already got a membership,I was just watching the action from the wrong angle,So think before you open your mouth next time Newbie. :o :o ::)

You do know how stupid you sound right ?,I already got a membership,I was just watching the action from the wrong angle,So think before you open your mouth next time Newbie. :o :o ::)

Wow Mike , maybe i'm a Newbie  but i know how i can see all the angles when it's needed !!!!!

So mini, did you hit the record button so that you can share with others via the Attachment Center?  No you say?  Then please STFU!

Just in case you are wondering about me, I also was a newbie...