was macht sie mit de Flasche?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. was macht sie mit de Flasche?

• sie reibt nur ihre Muschi damit
    • Sie steckt das dünne Ende hinein
    • Sie steckt das Dicke Ende hinein

So mini, did you hit the record button so that you can share with others via the Attachment Center?  No you say?  Then please STFU!

Just in case you are wondering about me, I also was a newbie...

Thank you Sereno,I couldn't have said it better my friend ,You're the best!!!!

you know what i dont understand about kamilas fans that when she does something exciting knowone hardly posts anything but when i comes down to milana or anyone else they are blowing up the forum with pics and video and when its kamila no pics or videos not complaining just saying.

you know what i dont understand about kamilas fans that when she does something exciting knowone hardly posts anything but when i comes down to milana or anyone else they are blowing up the forum with pics and video and when its kamila no pics or videos not complaining just saying.

I would have posted some stuff but I got banned by RLC and don't know why.  Probably has something to do with Kiko!

Canito:

Please try to understand.  It is not your fault, nor mine, nor anyone else's.

Milana is a great one, with incredible attributes all her own, but there is always room for improvement.

Apparently Kamila leaves us all unable to move, act, and in such a stupor, that all our capacities are diminished when she has a show going on.  No one's fault really.  It just is what it is.

I would have posted some stuff but I got banned by RLC and don't know why.  Probably has something to do with Kiko!

Or Kiko had something to do with it.

Watching this gif, I think the bottle was in and has always been going in, but in the throes of the orgasm, the tendency is to take it out immediately upon coming because she can no longer withstand the stimulus!

I cant win with Kamila. I wake up shes either already gone or getting dressed to leave. I get home she dead asleep. RLC is not kind to the West Coast members. Just luck of the draw time zone wise. Never seen her do anything live.