Current Events in the News (commentary)

Okay, it's been noted, you're a tad peeved. The problem had been rectified.

But I need to stand up for the person you are blasting, because I'm 99% sure of which I speak.

Chubby? Not by a long shot. Quite thin, but not skinny.

Unskilled? I doubt that anyone is totally unskilled. There has to be redeeming values there somewhere.

Ill-informed? Quite possibly. Residing on the Left coast has a bit of an influence in your way of thinking.

Mouth-Breather? Nah!! I would say definitely a nose breather.

What's done is done. We can bitch 'til the cows come home, though it won't do any good. Bury it and move on.

Sure.

Of course she's a nose breather if you keep her mouth full.

Nasty bitch.  We have thousands of them here on the West Side of The City of the One Night Stands.  Santa Monica College or Pierce?  Certainly not Ugly Caucasians Living with Asians!  They have standards in the U.C. system.  No wait!  Ive got it: a sheltered program in Gender Studies at the University of Spoiled Children downtown!  That explains the fawning over das untermensch. 

hello-kitty-killer.jpg

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my part, I don't have to worry about anyone deleting my stuff.  Because I delete so much of it anyway.

Just think, somewhere over there in the ether land is a pile of my rubbish just smoldering away.  ;D

And one day, I'm going to put it all into one big thread and call it (self-named mind you) Woody Regurgitated.

Kind of like watching a "Punch and Judy" show.

[/quote

K.T.F.O....The guy with the knife is kinda stupid to me,when the other guy picked up the board he had time to run or at least move back or something. but No he just stood his ground and got K.T.F.O.        ;D

On ISLAM issues:

People interested in learning more about how Islam has drifted from a predatory religion practiced by people with no money or power into the nightmare plague that now it has become, can get a current history and greater understanding by reading the following:

Dr. M Zuhdi Jasser, PhD. (2010) A Battle for the Soul of Islam: An American Muslim's Fight to Save His Faith.  In this a very readable, no nonsense American book which bases its understanding of the situation from an American point of view. 

As I have said in the past, one needs to distinguish between Muzzies (over there) and members of the American Muslim community (over here).  There are mosques cropping up in the U.S. that extol the virtues of Muzzie bullshit and, falsely believing that they are practicing a legitimate "religion," we (the government) does not infiltrate these groups and take down the bad guys.

Obama's problem is that he agrees with the Muzzies; Bush II had a similar problem, in that he saw all of Islam as a religion rather than what it really is: a predatory foreign political movement with almost no characteristics to distinguish itself from the NAZIs in the 1930s.

"We treat all religions with respect," is a thought often expressed here in America.  I agree with that.  But I do not see this overseas Nazi 2.0 movement as a religion at all.  It needs to be taunted, provoked, infiltrated, and slaughtered.  If we sit around long enough the only remaining solution will be nuclear.  There was actually very little chance we would nuke the Russians in the second half of the 20th Century.  After all, they were pretty much like us, except that we had conflicting political points of view.  They were not looking to die for Lenin and get an afterlife reward of 72 Svetlanas. 

But the Muzzies are different.  They love death.  They love killing for the sake of killing, hiding their bloodthirsty zeal behind some fake "religion."  They need to be exterminated before they do the same to us.  And that "us" includes American Muslims.

Kind of like watching a "Punch and Judy" show.

[/quote

K.T.F.O....The guy with the knife is kinda stupid to me,when the other guy picked up the board he had time to run or at least move back or something. but No he just stood his ground and got K.T.F.O.        ;D

Crack will do that to ya.   

KK. #124 was freakin great. 10 points for you.

I finally got a few minutes to sit and read.

Thank you, tb.

Here's a new observation from the University of California:

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STUDENTS

BLOCK MERIT-ADMISSION STUDENT

FROM GOING TO CLASS

2783542-wm09.jpg