Current Events in the News (commentary)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't think you can overstate the importance that the rise of Islamic fundamentalism will have to the rest of the world in the century ahead-especially if, as seems possible, its most fanatical elements get their hands on nuclear and chemical weapons and the means to deliver them against their enemies."

--Ronald Reagan (commenting on current events?)

If Obama and Iran destroy Israel as they plan, the rest of the world will collapse shortly after.

They barely have the goods to make a few warheads.  They have mostly unreliable delivery systems at present.  But were one small nuke to make it all the way to Tel Aviv and do its job Israel, who has well over 400 nuclear warheads and many ways to deliver them, will retire the Persians to Atlantis -- forever.  This is sad for me, by the way, since the best pistachios in the world come from Tabriz.  But, being a good sport, I will buck up under the strain of that disappointment.  You know: for the greater good. 

:: grin ::

In a “Statement for the Record Worldwide Threat Assessment of the US Intelligence Community Senate Select Committee on Intelligence” James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence January 29, 2014 stated: “We continue to assess that Iran’s overarching strategic goals of enhancing its security, prestige, and regional influence have led it to pursue capabilities to meet its civilian goals and give it the ability to build missile-deliverable nuclear weapons, if it chooses to do so.”

On Iran’s ballistic missiles he said: “We judge that Iran would choose a ballistic missile as its preferred method of delivering nuclear weapons, if Iran ever builds these weapons. Iran’s ballistic missiles are inherently capable of delivering Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), and Iran already has the largest inventory of ballistic missiles in the Middle East."

"I don't think you can overstate the importance that the rise of Islamic fundamentalism will have to the rest of the world in the century ahead-especially if, as seems possible, its most fanatical elements get their hands on nuclear and chemical weapons and the means to deliver them against their enemies."

--Ronald Reagan (commenting on current events?)

If Obama and Iran destroy Israel as they plan, the rest of the world will collapse shortly after.

They barely have the goods to make a few warheads.  They have mostly unreliable delivery systems at present.  But were one small nuke to make it all the way to Tel Aviv and do its job Israel, who has well over 400 nuclear warheads and many ways to deliver them, will retire the Persians to Atlantis -- forever.  This is sad for me, by the way, since the best pistachios in the world come from Tabriz.  But, being a good sport, I will buck up under the strain of that disappointment.  You know: for the greater good. 

:: grin ::

In a “Statement for the Record Worldwide Threat Assessment of the US Intelligence Community Senate Select Committee on Intelligence” James R. Clapper, Director of National Intelligence January 29, 2014 stated: “We continue to assess that Iran’s overarching strategic goals of enhancing its security, prestige, and regional influence have led it to pursue capabilities to meet its civilian goals and give it the ability to build missile-deliverable nuclear weapons, if it chooses to do so.”

On Iran’s ballistic missiles he said: “We judge that Iran would choose a ballistic missile as its preferred method of delivering nuclear weapons, if Iran ever builds these weapons. Iran’s ballistic missiles are inherently capable of delivering Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), and Iran already has the largest inventory of ballistic missiles in the Middle East."

When World War 3 breaks out, then we'll see who has all the Nuclear Warheads.

I think those Sand Niggers in the Middle East have a lot more than the United States think they have.Their Intelligence Agency is not all that swift.

One thing for sure, you could never trust or rely upon this president, or his administration to tell you the truth concerning Iran's potential threat to Israel, or to us.

The question is, what happens after they should hit New York or some other major city.  Do we finally wise up and annihilate them all for the sake of the world, or do we show how tolerant and liberal we have become in understanding the root causes of what could have possibly driven them to do this.

Kind of like we do with some of the most vile criminals we now have serving in our prison system.

Perhaps if we forgive them, and let them know that we know that they didn't really mean to hurt or kill so many of us they will become our friends.  Isn't that how the liberals here think?  Fools that they are. 

One thing for sure, you could never trust or rely upon this president, or his administration to tell you the truth concerning Iran's potential threat to Israel, or to us.

The question is, what happens after they should hit New York or some other major city.  Do we finally wise up and annihilate them all for the sake of the world, or do we show how tolerant and liberal we have become in understanding the root causes of what could have possibly driven them to do this.

Kind of like we do with some of the most vile criminals we now have serving in our prison system.

Perhaps If we forgive them, and let them know that we know that they didn't really mean to hurt or kill so many of us they will become our friends.  Isn't that how the liberals here think?  Fools that they are.

Since 9/11 the US Government has never been straight forward with their citizens of what really happened that day and the truth has still never been told. They claim there was 19 guys with box cutters and so far 12 of those guys have been accounted for and in good health in Saudi Arabia and other parts of the Middle East. I think the US Government planned and orchestrated the whole event against their own citizens just to start another False Flag War.

Please don't tell me that it's taken you 14 years to figure this out. A first year Engineering student could have told you this while watching the towers come down live.

But then every Engineer involved with the construction of the WTC towers is now somehow, mysteriously dead.

The U.S. Government needs to be entirely disbanded starting with the Office of President. Put the Italian or Sicilian Mafia in charge. This country will be cleaned up within one year and the rest of the world will once again fear the wrath that once was The United States of America.

All of the world sits and laughs at us now because of our weakness.

In the U.S., the Democrat party is an amazing thing.  It commands what we call in the U.S. “a great ground game,” having worked race, sex, and ethnic identity issues into a nearly complete substitute for patriotism.  For them, nobody is “an American;” people are, instead, Black, Poor, Female, Spastic Fucked up Disabled, Hispanic (no definition for that term, of course) or otherwise picked-on by someone or something which has caused a perceived grievance for which the Party becomes their advocate.  Indeed, the basic idea of community organizing is to create grievances if none are present when you first encounter a group.  It is true, they have a great ground game because the mostly-young zealots are poorly informed and think they are fighting the good fight against Hitler or his progeny (read: “Republicans).  This sells very well amongst the low-information voters who have no actual political opinions but who want to appear to be enthusiastic in support of a cause of some sort – so as not to appear to be as poorly informed as they really are. 

So, now that we have eight ( 8 ) years of Curious George (Kerry is The Man in the Yellow Hat), they now want to have another go at fucking things up even more, offering a candidate so corrupt and reptilian that she inspires trust and confidence in Richard Nixon – even dead Richard Nixon.  Who is this bitch, after all?  Well, one way of looking at it is that she is Monica Lewinsky ex-boyfriend’s wife.  She also is a self-serving traitor, having made millions for herself (Clinton Foundation) (while “serving” as Secretary of State) from foreign governments in exchange for favors and promises of favors.  Like Curious George, there is nothing she has ever touched that has not eventually gone bad – very bad.  That includes Monica Lewinsky’s ex-boyfriend, of course.

The Democrats got their zeal and developed their chops, so to speak, during the Cold War, where they talked tough from time to time but were mildly supportive of the USSR.  They enslaved and tormented Black people for decades and now claim that all that American South shit was done by Republicans. 

This time, however, I think they’ve gone too far.  Even a slack-jaw ignorant electorate is smart enough to see that this Gila Monster should never be President.

How right you are Karen.  And I can't help but wonder if Hillary maybe forgot some other pieces of furniture there, aside from the ones that they already managed to steal from the White House.  So perhaps she just needs to complete the set.

You know, whenever I think of great women, such as Jean Kirkpatrick, or Margaret Thatcher, I want to throw up whenever I hear Hillary's name being bantered about by the Democrats. 

I mean,.. Have you ever heard this bitch laugh?    It's like something out of a horror show. 

However, I suppose it's a given that she will at least get the Dyke vote though. 

Can't you just see them all in a line getting ready to vote, with their seething man hating rage building up inside, and their bull like nostrils flaring out with hot steam, as they get ready to throw the lever down.