Current Events in the News (commentary)

He's the weak brother to George W. Bush.  He is the one that the Democrats are hoping to see get elected if their own she-wolf, Hillary, doesn't.  Because he is like watered down whisky, and won't do anything much to actually correct our problems, or to change this country back. 

I'm not a big sports fan, but the way that I see it is you can't just sit on the football once it's finally in your hands, but if you really do give a damn about this country, then you have to start to march it on back down the field to where so many of the idiotic policies of the Democrats over the past forty or so years are once again reversed.  And that takes guts, and he won't do that.   

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's a family business for the Democrats, either an ex President's wife or an ex President's son or an ex President's brother.

If the Clinton and Bush families ever marry, you will be totally fucked, their off spring would have to be the anti-Christ!

Well actually, we have a small version of the Anti-Christ right now in office.  But your right, it would be a disaster.  But don't you just know that the Clintons are grooming their daughter Chelsea for that position in the future.

But she'll have to wait because you have to be at least thirty five years old in order to run for the office of the president.  Whereas you can be a virtual child, an immature dupe that's as dumb as a rock in order to as MTV puts it, "Rock the Vote" for the candidate. 

Pretty asinine if you ask me.  But then that was the Democrats doing back in the sixties. 

I'm pretty sure they would have liked to have lowered the age to around thirteen or so, if they could have.

Just think of it,..  Then the Democrats could have a naked Britney Spears, with the flag stuck up her ass sing the national anthem at their victory celebration. 

Please don't tell me that it's taken you 14 years to figure this out. A first year Engineering student could have told you this while watching the towers come down live.

But then every Engineer involved with the construction of the WTC towers is now somehow, mysteriously dead.

The U.S. Government needs to be entirely disbanded starting with the Office of President. Put the Italian or Sicilian Mafia in charge. This country will be cleaned up within one year and the rest of the world will once again fear the wrath that once was The United States of America.

All of the world sits and laughs at us now because of our weakness.

I knew from the first day the way things worked out and all the videos that followed it was an inside job. I never ever believed a word that came out of George Bush's mouth.

The ManBearPig episode has apparently been pulled from YouTube and Southparkstudios.com. It's only available on Hulu Plus.

Dammit.

It was a parody featuring the illustrious Al Gore warning us of the danger of ManBearPig. It's hilarious, and hit the nail on the head when it comes to man-made global warming paranoia.

If you look directly at Algore, you see the chubby nut job who got rich screwing his country.  But when you look away, out of the corner of your eye, you can almost get a glimpse of ManBearPig.  It does not work well in video, but if you look sideways when Albert ButtPlug is on the screen, for a quick instant, you will notice that the nice fat bloke on the screen is an illusion.  Indeed, there is a form of hypnosis that makes ManBearPig look like a Democrat in the full, frontal view.  * gasp *  Here is what you can see when you most look away from a still photo of the pussy-beast:

4438216648_ManBearPig_answer_3_xlarge.png

manbearpig.jpg

The way that neck tie is choking him, he is as red as a tomato.    Just one big blubbering oaf.

It's amazing how all the worlds misfits are just basking in the sun, and just soaking up all the limelight.

Most decent minded people would have just gone away after their shameful scandal.  But I guess it's like someone once said to me years ago,.. "It's hard to keep a good thief down."