Current Events in the News (commentary)

Fry that little bastard so hot that the ashes disintegrate. Why there was even a trial and sentencing deliberation, I have no idea. Now he'll sit on death row for 20 years while we continue to pay for him.

Set him in the center of the Boston Common and while video is rolling for all Muzzies fuckers to see,

Behead the Fucker

Just like they do to Christians and Jews. Then we can all dance and sing around the leaking corpse making fun of it.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fry that little bastard so hot that the ashes disintegrate. Why there was even a trial and sentencing deliberation, I have no idea. Now he'll sit on death row for 20 years while we continue to pay for him.

Set him in the center of the Boston Common and while video is rolling for all Muzzies fuckers to see,

Behead the Fucker

Just like they do to Christians and Jews. Then we can all dance and sing around the leaking corpse making fun of it.

--- OR ---

We, The People (not the government), declare the day of his execution a People's National Holiday and celebration, where only pulled pork, pork chops, bacon-wrapped sausages, and the like, are served, along with lots and lots of ice cold beer. 

When guys (or girls) feel the urge, they stand or squat over the Koran and a cartoon of The Prophet (may piss be upon him) and urinate for the video cameras... all to be posted on YouTube all day long.  There are only so many YouTube chumps to take down all of the postings.  Let them try to contend with ten thousand an hour.

Just a thought.

In the meantime, while he waits in prison, he should be fed nothing but pork rinds and heavy cream..... in solitary.... no toilet paper.

... and listen to a tape loop of these two songs (alternating) 20 hours a day, except on Sunday, when the two are played at the same time, and louder:

Yeah, I see some countries are advancing.  While our student populous is still learning how to recite the alphabet and count to ten.

It's all in the Master Plan, Woody. Be happy we won't be here to see this once great country crumble under the leadership of stupidity.

Turn off all of the freebies and bring manufacturing back to this country. The lazy bastards will have to work or die of starvation. Many have enough fat on their bodies to survive a month or so.

Any corporation that outsources anything must pay a 75% tax to bring their goods into the US. We just need someone with the balls to make it happen. Take what we have and dissect it, copy it and make it work. We have the technology to do it still.

But I'm sure the Powers That Be, will make sure the rouge leader is put to death mysteriously in less than a week.

Joker Ready to Join Brother

Tammie in Muzzie Hell

Pssst, Dude:

they forgot to mention down at the mosque that,

in Muzzie Hell,

YOU

are one of the free virgins. 

Slow, deep breaths, Joker.  LOL

130419210039-split-suspect-captured-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Only thing is, it will likely take them 12 to 15 years to administer the death penalty to him. In the meantime he'll cost America millions.

In The News This Morning:

Rev. [reviled] Al Sharpton’s daughter sues the City of New York for FIVE MILLION DOLLARS

... because she allegedly sprained her ankle in a sidewalk crack.

Gives new meaning to the phrase, “Crack Whore.”  Who said that?!

tongue-monkey_1900670i.jpg

"WOOP!  WOOP!"

-----

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/05/17/lol-al-sharptons-daughter-is-suing-new-york-for-5-million-take-a-look-at-her-instagram-pictures-and-youll-immediately-question-her-claims/

What I don't understand, is the fact that on submarines they have the ability to convert sea water into drinkable water, so why can't they do the same inland?

But then again, after California adds their usual inflated tax on it, ten dollars a bottle water wouldn't help much anyway. 

And just imagine peoples water bills.  A three hundred dollar bath or a hundred and fifty dollar shower means that a lot of people there will start to stink pretty bad.  Well, excluding my friend Foamy and a few others I suppose, most of them already do anyway.  And you will be able to spot the tourist right away by the way they all hold their noses when talking to the natives there. 

Native Californian:  "Your not from around here I see." 

Tourist:  "Doh, I ben heer for a cupple daz, but cant stay dong."  "I fine it hard ta breed."

I edited a science fiction / fantasy novel in which a group of characters wanted to develop a ranch on an island a few miles offshore from mainland Southern California.  There was good grazing opportunities for the livestock but insufficient water to sustain the human population in the usual and customary mode of the day: reliable indoor plumbing, fresh drinking water at every faucet, ice-in-the-door functionality, and so on.  Anyway, the solution was a small nuclear power plant made by the Russians that was placed at the end of a pier on the east side of the island.  The machine collected sea water, made steam which condensed into pure and clean water.  It also produced sea salt but that was a different part of the story.  Working twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, it was the solution for the human population on the island.  I did not do the research on that part of the book, but I suspect someone else did.  I'm confident such a thing exists.