Current Events in the News (commentary)

When a persons body is invaded by a virus or germ, that person gets sick.  And then, if he doesn't have Aids, that persons anti-body 'White' cells go to work in destroying the potentially deadly disease. 

A country in many respects is just like a persons body, and it can only remain a clean, wholesome, beautiful country for so long, if this type of disease is not kept at bay or quarantine off. 

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about Russia, but I know that China would never put up with such an onslaught as this.

There's none of that political correctness bullshit there!    When asked by some snot nose reporter once why they don't allow Arabs to fly in their jets, they responded,.. "Do you know just how much those planes cost!" 

Also, when those Somali pirates hi-jacked a Chinese freighter, the Chinese wasted no time in rounding them up and summarily shooting them all in the head.  The Somali's never hi-jacked another one of China's ships after that.  While all the other pussy countries just kept playing patty-cake with them as their ships just kept getting hi-jacked over and over again.

And to show you just how stupid the Somali's are, they should have just issued Toll Tags, and charged only a nominal amount of money to those ships when they should cross.  Those companies would have gladly have paid thirty or forty thousand dollars every time they crossed those shipping lanes as oppose to the outrageous insurance hikes they have had to endure.    But just try to find a Somali with brains over there.

How funny, a freighter with a big Toll Tag hanging over it's side.  ;D

THE CONFEDERATED AND INFURIATED SOMALI TOLL TAG COMPANY LTD.  >:(

Dear American Shipping company,

It has come to our attention that you are currently delinquent in your toll bill.

Therefore we have decided to sink one of your ships until you have become caught up.

Very cordially yours,

From the hut of Sableeza Tabuts, A.K.A. Mister 'P'

The head Somali himself.   

Make it mandatory to sterilize all their citizens 35 years of age and older. If they don't abide cut off all funding and seal all points of entry where they can't invade the rest of the world.

You forgot the . in between the 3 and the 5. Sterilize them before they get their first hard on or drop the first hint of blood.

Yeah, He was a sucker alright.    And now we have John Kerry.  He prefers black dicks don't you know.

Were talking about a real sleazy guy here.  Of course we all know that he married Henry Heinz's wife out of nothing more than love, and not for the great Heinz Ketchup fortune that he now has inherited.  Because we all know that Kerry is an honorable kind of traitor and not just some run of the mill Democrat opportunist like so many others in that crowd of pigs that our country has had to deal with now for so many years.   

Kerry:  "I'm telling you, this deal is good for our country,.. my masta has told me so."

"And he also told me that he is working behind Hillary's back with the FBI to help sabotage her hopes in 2016, and that if I played ball with him with this Iran nonsense he would prompt me up to take her place as the next Democrat rat to hold office in the Whitehouse."    "Duh, maybe I said more than I needed to here, but there you have it." 

"Just remember folks, I sold this country out once before, but I didn't really get much out of it back then.  But this time I stand a chance to clean up big, as the future Democrat traitor to the United States of America."