new couple - Suzan - Hector

Sorry RLC - Not in too gay guys and these guys are to friendly not to be gay.  Not that I care if someone is gay. That is their business.  But not something I have any interest in seeing.

This will make me tune out - not homophobic but also not gay.  Wrong move in my humble opinion.

But I will move on over this is as I have no interest.

Not jumping to conclusions are we. Mates, REAL MATES, can be very close without being gay.

Common practice on this board if there is any interaction between same sexes they get labeled gay/lesbian. like WTF :o

Sad, but I guess if you have never had a real friend and spend your life in front of a computer, it's probably hard to comprehend. Spend a bit of time in the military, especially during conflict, then you will understand what mates are all about.

I have torn opinions about the language barrier. I kinda enjoy watching and learning how couples act without knowing what they're saying... But on the other hand, it's kinda cool to know what they're talking about. I'm not sold on an english speaking couple, that'd probably jeopardize their privacy in a hurry. Besides, I'd benefit from learning a new language some day...

We have people here on CC that understand the language but most are not to informative on cluing us English only speaking people in on what goes on.

That's for damn sure!!

Common practice on this board if there is any interaction between same sexes they get labeled gay/lesbian. like WTF :o

Sad, but I guess if you have never had a real friend and spend your life in front of a computer, it's probably hard to comprehend. Spend a bit of time in the military, especially during conflict, then you will understand what mates are all about.

By "spend a bit of time in the military" I'm guessing you mean your weekend paintball sessions with your best "fucking" male friends followed by a circle jerk over a copy of Jane's Defence Weekly with them in the back of your poorly camoflage painted utility vehicle?

By "spend a bit of time in the military" I'm guessing you mean your weekend paintball sessions with your best "fucking" male friends followed by a circle jerk over a copy of Jane's Defence Weekly with them in the back of your poorly camoflage painted utility vehicle?

Must be sweet hiding behind a keyboard as the keyboard warrior you seem to be. There is a word for people like that.. "Haters".

What do you know about his experiences of the military?

Man people like you on the internet makes it really unpleasant.

Must be sweet hiding behind a keyboard as the keyboard warrior you seem to be. There is a word for people like that.. "Haters".

What do you know about his experiences of the military?

Man people like you on the internet makes it really unpleasant.

Yeah dude, sorry about that. Sorry for calling out a bullshitter that's gay for soldiers.

Man, people like you on the internet bring nothing to it at all.