B2 - General Topic 2024 #13 (September / October)

19 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

You're tripping. Two women doing something together doesn't mean they're trying to suggest something more... they just bathing, ffc

Come on, you don't believe that yourself, do you? 🤨 It's Friday night at prime time, Lilith's last full bath was just 4 hours ago, and also Alexandra, based on how she was known as a resident of the project in the past, is not going to appear there to visit unwashed. Even more ridiculous was then the mutual soaping up, where the girls almost laughed out loud with embarrassment.  🤣 The whole thing was so clearly staged for the camera that anyone who claims otherwise is simply making a fool of themselves.

Again, I have nothing against seeing more girl-girl action on RLC. But please, not these silly pseudo-lesbian shows. Put some real lesbians in the cast, where something actually happens to create a little excitement in the apartment, rather than these bullshit show events. Just ridiculous.

And then a comment like yours, just pointless because it's so obviously wrong. Why?  🤔

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Come on, you don't believe that yourself, do you? 🤨 It's Friday night at prime time, Lilith's last full bath was just 4 hours ago, and also Alexandra, based on how she was known as a resident of the project in the past, is not going to appear there to visit unwashed. Even more ridiculous was then the mutual soaping up, where the girls almost laughed out loud with embarrassment.  🤣 The whole thing was so clearly staged for the camera that anyone who claims otherwise is simply making a fool of themselves.

Again, I have nothing against seeing more girl-girl action on RLC. But please, not these silly pseudo-lesbian shows. Put some real lesbians in the cast, where something actually happens to create a little excitement in the apartment, rather than these bullshit show events. Just ridiculous.

And then a comment like yours, just pointless because it's so obviously wrong. Why?  🤔

Chasing clicks maybe but at no point did I see them crossing the line by suggesting some 'pseudo-lesbian' activity, if that's your expectations you're the one making a fool of yourself. I know it used to happen a lot, especially in the past, here's not the case here IMO

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

For the record, Alexandra is bisexual and has had sex with a woman on camera multiple times. She is an amazing pussy and asshole licker. She is one of my favorite people. The sex was sooooooooo gooooood her asshole husband got pissed. Even after he got pissed, she did it again. I can't remember the woman off hand, but it was the other woman in the apartment now occupied by Honny and Demian. It was fantastic!!

On 10/3/2024 at 2:24 PM, thinga69 said:

He calls every woman in the project like that.

Also, don't type too many words because it is hard for him to understand.

good morning dear idiot, I see that you are always ready to throw shit on me, it's been at least 10 months since I made a comment, every now and then I read something, the only thing that hasn't changed is your arrogance, if you really are an idiot, get a stupid life

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Alex and Lilith departed B-2 at about 14:05.  I believe this is the second weekend in a row that Alex has visited B-2 to see Lilith.  More happened this weekend than the previous weekend.

Alex is not making these B-2 appearances out of the sweetness of her Russo-Ukrainian heart.  She is being paid for such by RLC.  I am quite certain that Aziza was also paid by RLC for her prolonged visit in B-1 this past summer

Alex is bi-sexual, IMO probably more so than Lilith.  At the least, she is more sexually enthusiastic than Lilith.  Again IMO, nothing more will happen between them unless more alcohol is consumed. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Frunobulax said:

Alexandra & Bonnie went to a party at B4 when they were both still residents of B5. They spent the night in Kim's bed, woke up the next morning & had a very hot 69 session. I recorded it.

Both women were occupants of the Honny apartment. The other woman and her man were occupying the room where Honny is and that is where both encounters happened. I will try to find out when and with whom when I look through my archives. 

7 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Both women were occupants of the Honny apartment. The other woman and her man were occupying the room where Honny is and that is where both encounters happened. I will try to find out when and with whom when I look through my archives. 

Alexandra & Lucian in the 2nd bedroom with Bonnie & Rama in main bedroom

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, trippingalot said:

Chasing clicks maybe but at no point did I see them crossing the line by suggesting some 'pseudo-lesbian' activity, if that's your expectations you're the one making a fool of yourself. I know it used to happen a lot, especially in the past, here's not the case here IMO

It was all just click bait, nothing more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

good morning dear idiot, I see that you are always ready to throw shit on me, it's been at least 10 months since I made a comment, every now and then I read something, the only thing that hasn't changed is your arrogance, if you really are an idiot, get a stupid life

Best comment I read....Bravo!

• Like 2