Linda & Tibor (2024) #9

On 10/3/2024 at 11:02 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Bunch of BULLSHIT. I use to talk the same on camcaps sister site xcamfan but quit participating years ago and currently xcamfan has maybe up to 10 occasional members making posts either in their Chat Room or Forum topics. Members back away because voyeur cam sites suck now or they have better things to do than comment on shitty RLC participants - FACT. Either members want to talk or don't. Most members on either site just choose to voyeur the forum topics without actually participating.

Just a test - let's see if any members and how many members will add constructive comments (positive and negative) about my post here.  

Just what I thought. Speechless members finding excuses why they keep their mouth shut. Carry on carrying on.

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2024 at 11:00 AM, upyourass said:

Not gonna happen. She has her life on track. Started out as a hairdresser but has moved up by taking courses. Is now also married to a very successful man, so she doesn't need this pathetic life. Believe me...i know, I stalk people :wink:

Tree Spying GIF by Biznek

Moderators I'd like to report this particular individual for admitting he stalks the tenants. This is the second time he's stated this and it is very clear he has no agenda but to disrupt this forum and the tenants' well-being. As a well-known supporter of the ladies on RLC, I ask that he be banned.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Moderators I'd like to report this particular individual for admitting he stalks the tenants. This is the second time he's stated this and it is very clear he has no agenda but to disrupt this forum and the tenants' well-being. As a well-known supporter of the ladies on RLC, I ask that he be banned.

@StnCld316 @moos54 @Foamy T. Squirrel I 100% support jugghead on this issue, I to ask for 'upyourass' to be banned.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

Damn.....and every time I think you are finally gone here...man you are worse then a huge Zittt :biggrin: And you can't get mad at Sneaky Pete, the man whose intelligence only extends to making new pages. I love you both ! :wink:

Horror Satisfying GIF by Studios 2016

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

L&T sexy time...get the confetti out and party poppers. Not an earth moving performance but from start to finish (warm up to shooting that jizz)...15 minutes. 

But the important question here is.....did SHE came too ?

The Weeknd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2