Polina and Egor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was soll dieses paar hier?

And She went home ;D! In Polyclinic today for sick leave, but may be sent to the blood tomorrow (in Russia this do 7-30-9-00 am). So she said that he would remain at home night (no RLC). Her polyclinic near the house, RLC house far from polyclinic.

I believe some have hinted to the following; I believe Polina shows signs of OCD. 

Getting up in the middle of the night to resolve an issue would be a symptom as well with how she has her relationship with Egor, her compulsive behavior in having everything in a certain place and cleanliness.

If that is the case, I admire Egor for his effort to maintain this relationship.

it won't be a problem much longer.....at the moment Egor is making a suicide bomber vest........

;D :D

Airsoft.

Incidentally, he package print comp. Prachka company is located in St. Petersburg + Polina yesterday spoke about landing aircraft = they live Kirov, Moscou or Frunze district St. Petersburg.

Incidentally, he package print comp. Prachka company is located in St. Petersburg + Polina yesterday spoke about landing aircraft = they live Kirov, Moscou or Frunze district St. Petersburg.

Interesting.....  Does that mean Dasha and Demid also live in St. Petersburg?

Yes. In now Dasha and Guest discuss about vegan cafe in Sennaya Square.

In this - https://www.google.com.ua/maps/place/Вегетарианское+заведение+"Рада+%26+K"/@59.9360854,30.3260868,14z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1z0KDQsNC00LAgJiBL!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x9c46351dfa46efb9

Yes. In now Dasha and Guest discuss about vegan cafe in Sennaya Square.

In this - https://www.google.com.ua/maps/place/Вегетарианское+заведение+"Рада+%26+K"/@59.9360854,30.3260868,14z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1z0KDQsNC00LAgJiBL!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x9c46351dfa46efb9

Sabes que puedes ser un bien muy preciado aquí? Hablante Ruso por fin! Gracias y bienvenido amigo!

Sabes que puedes ser un bien muy preciado aquí? Hablante Ruso por fin! Gracias y bienvenido amigo!

I agree, very helpful.  :)

On a other subject; I notice the inside door is closed.  Makes me wonder if Polina won't be coming home tonight.