Polina and Egor

This couple relationship is getting stranger by the day.... 

It's my understanding Polina is sick and she is staying somewhere else. 

Last weekend she went on a trip, nobody saw her pack bags or brought home bags when she came back from her trip.

Egor has a plastic bag of clothes and a few toys to keep him occupied.

There is next to nothing of personal items around the apartment (nesting).

Polina and Egor's relation ship is limited, similar to when they visit Dasha and Demid.

So what is really going on here...  help me figure this out.  ???

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my understanding Polina is sick and she is staying somewhere else. 

Home with parents. Polyclinic near home parents. In Russia doctors in polyclinic shall take 3-4 hours a day and there is a long queue. Also take blood from 7-30 to 9-00 usually. Home away from polyclinic.

Last weekend she went on a trip, nobody saw her pack bags or brought home bags when she came back from her trip.

All bags in parents house she said them.

There is next to nothing of personal items around the apartment (nesting).

Airsoft equipment;). Today buy AKS and mags for 6000 rub (125$) and may be SVD. Tomorrow will go to war in airsoft training ground with a friend.

I can understand, or try to understand, why Polina & Egor are in this apartment.

However, I am not sure why RLC have chosen them, as it was quite clear since their days at Dasha's flat what kind of relationship they would have.

RLC might have given some thought with this couple, to satisfy the curiosity of some part of the audience, more thrilled by the tension which is slowly building, hoping to see some furtive actions between them or by her alone...

New phone call:

- Polina today probably will not come.

- She treated at home (parents).

- AKS not brought today.

- On Friday pre-scheduled party. But may be Saturday. Tomorrow Polina will invite people.

- Throughout Friday Pauline will in RLC House.

- Egor go airsoft polygon is on Friday before lunch

Interesting phrases:

- Уou love me?  ---- Will have to  :-*

- Prior to October, we here? (obviously contract RLC)

Guest bobbyjoe

this appartment need to be rename"egor appartment",polina is never here.

thanks slava for information,this couple here to october? lol, 6 month contract,j will fall a sleep before the end of this bad story for sure

thanks slava for information,this couple here to october? lol, 6 month contract,j will fall a sleep before the end of this bad story for sure

6 months.  I guess we're in for a boring time with this one.

poor is sick, let him a chance !!! although I understand that the look alone, are not very exciting !! ;) :-\

Guest bobbyjoe

poor is sick, let him a chance !!! although I understand that the look alone, are not very exciting !! ;) :-\

j give them one month for first step sleeping together,if nothing change after that,j stop watching that shit,we want see a real couple...