Polina and Egor

J´ai remarqué qui a juste au dessus de son ecran une petite boîte qui regarde souvant quand polina est lá il doit la surveiller avec Ipad ou un outre ecran dans cette boite box lol

Lenovo Tab. On it, he showed them in RLC cam with US Proxy. And he was not pleased by this. Polina citing poor health (she colds, sore neck and back). But I think tomorrow or the day after they have sex.

From the conversation - Egor engineer. He is currently working hack work. His goal getting 100 000 rub (1800 $) - but so far the salary of in times less.

¿quiere usted decir? ¿ que han dicho que mañana tendran sexo ? ellos hablaron de sexo ... gracias amigo

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lenovo Tab. On it, he showed them in RLC cam with US Proxy. And he was not pleased by this. Polina citing poor health (she colds, sore neck and back). But I think tomorrow or the day after they have sex.

why he needs the us proxy? he can't just enter RLC?

RLC might have their site blocked to Russian and/or European IP addresses so that the residents cannot easily see what our comments, or to see what we can see. It would make them much more self conscious of their viewers and the actions of the residents would not be as natural.

¿quiere usted decir? ¿ que han dicho que mañana tendran sexo ? ellos hablaron de sexo ... gracias amigo

NO! She several times to appeal to this! With a hint that the rested and everything will be. But no promises.

Yes! In rus/ukr/bel IP segment locked. Site outputs clear 403 page. It is made specifically to more easily recruit new couples. Showing that relatives, friends not enter the site.

RLC might have their site blocked to Russian and/or European IP addresses so that the residents cannot easily see what our comments, or to see what we can see. It would make them much more self conscious of their viewers and the actions of the residents would not be as natural.

Yes! In rus/ukr/bel IP segment locked. Site outputs clear 403 page. It is made specifically to more easily recruit new couples. Showing that relatives, friends not enter the site.

didn't know that  :o

I think RLC are losing some potential subs because of this since they don't know ar can't enter the site.

didn't know that  :o

I think RLC are losing some potential subs because of this since they don't know ar can't enter the site.

This also prevents people in Russia from seeing their neighbor and recognizing them, or from watching their neighbor.

Sorry if the answer has already been given, but I didn't see it in the thread.

In watching how they interacted since Polina returned, they are certainly a couple that is romantically involved. They also seem uninhibited about their bodies. So, the only logical reason for the celibacy would seem to be that they have religious or cultural belief systems that do not permit intercourse until after they are married and Polina is the one that is holding fast to that "rule".

I still have no idea why they don't at least have make-out sessions with fondling. They have certainly had romantic kisses, but Polina always breaks away when she starts to feel aroused. I also don't know how and when they are releasing pent-up sexual energy because I haven't seen any masturbation at all. My guess would be that they are relieving themselves when they are in a camera-free zone or out of the apartment completely.

Does anyone have any other logical explanation for their actions?

C´est pas possible tout ca de bloquer tous lol il vont bloque l´espagne aussi lol est Barcelone lol

barcelone n`est pas bloquè . ils not pas de parents dans barcelone , ils sont extrangers a cette ville , il na pas de probleme . dans la rusie je ne sait pas .

Sorry if the answer has already been given, but I didn't see it in the thread.

In watching how they interacted since Polina returned, they are certainly a couple that is romantically involved. They also seem uninhibited about their bodies. So, the only logical reason for the celibacy would seem to be that they have religious or cultural belief systems that do not permit intercourse until after they are married and Polina is the one that is holding fast to that "rule".

I still have no idea why they don't at least have make-out sessions with fondling. They have certainly had romantic kisses, but Polina always breaks away when she starts to feel aroused. I also don't know how and when they are releasing pent-up sexual energy because I haven't seen any masturbation at all. My guess would be that they are relieving themselves when they are in a camera-free zone or out of the apartment completely.

Does anyone have any other logical explanation for their actions?

parece ser que la razon es que necesitan dinero , un sueldo y casa gratis , son suficiente motivación para entrar en rlf , pero no es facil si no estas muy convencido necesitas un tiempo de adptacion , asi va a ser todo mucho mas natural que es de lo que se trata , seria muy facil meter en una casa un par de putas pero creo que eso no iba a gustar a nadie . la pena sera que el dia que pase el flujo de video va ser desastroso y no vamos a ver nada . 

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Polina woke Egor out of his sleep she had a concern look on her face they are in the kitchen having a serious conversation or not.

The kind of person who will not let a thought rest until morning is going to be the kind of person who demands things be resolved IMMEDIATELY, and they will want things to be 'resolved' in their way. You are never allowed to win. They feel that their way is the only right way, and therefore you can never win.